3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cant get power steering pully off pump.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Stainlesstig2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for pointing that one out for me friend....

anyways, they dont have one, no one has one. Only way to get it is ordering the pump with pulley already attached from the dealer. $160

Old 04-14-2009, 08:44 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Well, it's their money, get the whole assembly.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:36 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lxman1
Well, it's their money, get the whole assembly.
EXACTLY!!! I can't believe they offered to do that to begin with??? I wouldn't let anyone of those fools touch my stuff. They are a bunch of morons. They get paid $8/hr Heck, Assist. Managers only get $12/hr. Napa for the most part is a diff. story. they deal with Commercial accounts and actually know what they are doing for the most part.

There's an Advance Auto right down the street from me and i'm in there all the time. This older guy thinks he knows everything and is constantly arguing with me the customer. I complained several times and supposedly he has been there since he was in diapers. Go figure. So, one day I tell him I need axle seals for my '97 mustang. He asks year model....etc No listing he says. I said can you look up seals for a 1989 mustang. he said no. I wanted to slap him. He said they are diff. yeah, okay,. like I have no idea what i'm doing. i suppose at that rate he's thinking the same thing....lol The guy is such an idiot, i won't go to him to cash out. i'll walk around the store until someone else is open. That's just one minor example. I can't open my mouth wihout this guy arguing. It's rather annoying.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:42 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

yea, advance and autozone around here have been pretty clueless. it's hit or miss at the murrays. the Lee's auto parts (bumper-to-bumper they call it) is another story. Th0se guys know their shiat. they're the type of guys that know what you just f'd up cuz they done it before, and seen 30 other guys that have done the same thing.

Old 04-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Stainlesstig2

oh yeah they're getting everything dont you worry but they probably wont call me when it comes in...they never do.

Quick Reply: Cant get power steering pully off pump.