3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

deal on a 4.7 K&N intake for you guys

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009 | 10:54 AM
Redone4x4
|
Record Breaker
Default deal on a 4.7 K&N intake for you guys

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/1121308258.html

Old 04-16-2009 | 12:50 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User

redone, redone....(sighs) You should know better about posting this stuff up. No ebay or craigslist links are allowed. I'd copy the rule book, but I'm feeling lazy. Hopefully someone buys it and you can delete it before a mod does...hehe

Old 04-16-2009 | 12:54 PM
Matt99
Champion

They need to change the rule about Craigslist ads. I know that they are possible scams some times, but you find the BEST deals on it...Dirty, you need to write a proposal of change for the rulebook

Old 04-16-2009 | 01:03 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User

Originally Posted by Matt99
They need to change the rule about Craigslist ads. I know that they are possible scams some times, but you find the BEST deals on it...Dirty, you need to write a proposal of change for the rulebook
The problem with that is every other post would be about Craigslist which is supporting another site. I'm sure the Admin's want to keep For Sale related stuff amongst this community. Anyone of us can do a search on our own in Craigslist. The other problem is that I'm in NY and the sale could be in Ca. Or the sale is Northern Cali and someone lives in Southern Cali.
Personally, I would NEVER trust buying something on craigslist without being there in person. I mean never have something shipped. Craigslist is far from Ebay when it comes to that sorta stuff.

If anything at all, For sale or links to stuff FS should be posted in the FS or wanted section. Not general discussion or tech sections. Just trying to keep it real fella's. No sense in getting excited or wasting time for something that won't ever happen.
I'm sure if someone needs an intake, they will do searches themselves for their surrounding areas and places they feel comfortable.

Old 04-16-2009 | 01:04 PM
oefootball_70
Champion

Just post them in the For sale thing at the bottom like they do at DT, it works really well. Everyone post anything that they find and It is the reason I am getting headers.

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:09 PM
Redone4x4
|
Record Breaker

well here goes dirtydog betting all bothered about everything on DF again.....lol. I posted it because in the past few days, i remember a few guys looking for 4.7 intakes. K&N came up specifically in the thread. I wasnt going to search, find out who it was, and pm all the people in the thread, so i posted it. so what. its a smokin deal for someone looking for an intake.

If it wasnt for someones help on this forum, I would be short a few mods from what i have now that i couldnt justtify buying brand new. If i had a 4.7 and really wanted an intake and couldnt afford all new stuff like dirtydog can, i would want to stumble across a deal, and thank that person for lookin out as i ****** it up.

Sorry if i was in the wrong or offended anybody, i wont post anymore stuff up here trying to help anyone out with smokin deals. Ill just read them and say, i know a bunch of guys that would love to see this but its not allowed anymore.....oh well.

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:14 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

dude dont listen to dirty. hes just trying to be all high and might and impress the mods so maybe he can be one haha

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:39 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator

We have a FS forum for this purpose. This is a tech forum for technical issues and questions. Please treat it as such.

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:42 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

the fs section is horrible. no one goes there or sees it!!! i dont even post in there anymore just go to other sites to sell stuff.

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:48 PM
Redone4x4
|
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by lxman1
We have a FS forum for this purpose. This is a tech forum for technical issues and questions. Please treat it as such.
man, i didnt come into the 3rd gen ram section and post up a FS ad for a 2nd gen or a neon, no. it was related to a technical thread from a few days back when 4.7 owners were asking where good deals on intakes were.

you know what, nevermind. please remove my failed attempt at posting to help others out with parts on here. i learned my lesson. thank you dirtydog and the rest for bringing my wrongdoings to my attention.

Quick Reply: deal on a 4.7 K&N intake for you guys