3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Damn idiot drivers!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OlDirtyJohn
she just shut the car off and started crying.
Some people just make you wonder.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:47 AM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

shiat i know how you feel pyro im in orlando alot and i live in tampa bay alot of illeagals live here and man they are just the most dumbest **** at drivin and yes to the thread its bad it happens alot here to the point like pyro said some type of push bar it would just look rediculous on my truck tho im puttin a drop down hitch on the back just because of tailgaters itll effff up there rad if they hit me.....good luck montana dip him.......

Old 07-12-2009, 10:53 AM
we_the_unforgiven
Veteran

People in Bozeman drive like idiots. I forget how many people I've watched run red lights on 7th heading for Main. I'll probably be rolling through there next week on my way to see my brother.

Old 07-12-2009, 01:21 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't come to the NYC/Long Island area then! That's pretty much a few times daily for me!

Old 07-12-2009, 02:29 PM
mbaseball3
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

socal has em all. you got the asians (sorry if I offend anyone; sorta) that are the worlds worse drivers. I swear to you, they buy their american dl license. they ALL drive exactly the same. they even admit it; those are the smarter ones. our local freeway travels an average of 70++ and just yesterday (not the first time) I saw one of or should I say blazed by, that was doin 40 or less in a mini van. errrr irritating

Old 07-12-2009, 02:33 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by OlDirtyJohn
+1 on socal drivers. gotta love it. just yesterday while driving, a girl was in the left turn lane in front of me, and the strait light turns green, but our arrow was still red. not paying attention she pulls out into the intersection. half way through she realizes her mistake. but, instead of correcting herself, she just shut the car off and started crying.
That's more of a woman thing

Old 07-12-2009, 03:59 PM
CreativeOffroad
Captain

+1 on SoCal traffic. Eff that.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:14 PM
RubberFrog
Champion

I've lived/driven all over the country. The worst places (for me) are D.C., socal, nyc, and chicago. Chicago was the worst by far. I mean like not even close. Chicago makes socal look like kittens and cinnamon. They're not just stupid drivers, they're stupid AND aggressive. Most of them are only driving because they some how survived an abortion and they're trying to get back at their mothers..

Old 07-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Noobieonbusa
Default lol

Asian driver here.. but u know what, i totally agree with the whole asian drivers thing.. I stay away from asian areas if i can. Them asians even **** me off. lol. but! i think i found people worse then asians driving... drivers from Iraq and Kosovo. I think ive had more close calls sitting in my hwmvv in Kosovo then i have my entire time of been driving in cali.

Attached Thumbnails Damn idiot drivers!-3.jpg  
Old 07-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Spokane_Dodge
Rookie

Lived in SoCal, Chicago, and Florida.

California was the best of the three. Parts of Florida could be super bad, but were not consistently bad all the time. Chicago... Awful all the time. And a ton of freaking tolls to boot.

Quick Reply: Damn idiot drivers!