3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

for you painted folks....bullet ect???

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 11:38 AM
jarhead03
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently there was major miscommunication errors on both our parts, I forwarded a pic of the wheels that morning after we messaged each other using my gmail, and I didnt say that I couldn't pay the cash, I said I didnt know if I could pay it due to having to get the tires taken off. I still have the sent email in my outbox, its understandable that you might not have gotten it but it was sent regardless, I can paste that for proof, unfortunatel I dont have the pm that you sent that said you paid $1500 for the rims so either I dreemed itor misread it, but none the less I took offense to it and posted the previous message. I apologize but there was some misunderstandings here and misinterpretations on both ends. * Michael Settle<msettle93@gmail.com> Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM To: ramhunter9@yahoo.com Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original My phone number is 618 237 2878. Name is Mike. *I want to trade but Imnot sure about the $150 bucks Im kind of broke after buying thesetires and still have to pay to get the tires taken off and reballancedetc ......I can throw in new locking lugnuts if thats kosher......whatwidth are the twheels and are lugs included?

Last edited by jarhead03; 08-09-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:54 AM
ramhunter9
Banned

and that was the only e-mail i got . to me that e-mail was not a done deal. you couldnt meet my price . but went ahead and took of your tires . i think you jumped the gun a bit . anyway its over we could go back and forth all day bottom line is you couldnt reach my terms and i never aggred to anything nor did you.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:01 PM
jarhead03
Veteran

All im saying is, you could have told me to forget it, even though i sad i might not have the cash, never said i couldnt get it, a simple call saying that the $150 wasnt negotiable would have made it clear to both of us, i'll stop with the posts on this, just looking for an apology is the point here. I believe I posted mine earlier.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, it is just a misunderstanding in communication. One person thought one thing and the other something else. Just leave it at that. Happens all the time when trying to make deals or trades.

Old 08-09-2009, 12:33 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

especially on-line cause one is eager to sell and one is eager to buy but usually not sure... thats why you haveta have COMMUNICATION and lots of it wish you guys luck in resolving your matter....

Quick Reply: for you painted folks....bullet ect???