3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

How do you clean your trucks?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 12:24 AM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My problem with people washing my truck or actually doing most work to my vehicles or many other things is I find that hardly ever am I happy. I'm soo picky I want it to be as close to perfect as possible and it seems most shops don't care about making it that way. If I do it myself I take the time to make sure it comes out how I want it. I can only think of a handful of shops that I trust and that actually does work that satisfies me. One being a paint shop and one being a tint shop. Those are the auto related ones. I know one mechanic I really like and a few others I think are "ok". I find I have to do most things myself or else it gets done half assed and I'm not happy and half the time have to redo it. So it saves time for me to just do it the first time and do it right. However, most times it's hard for me to find time to do it. Especially here recently.

Quick Reply: How do you clean your trucks?