3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Accident

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 08:20 PM
ZackN920
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually i personaly think you should check out the frame because if theres no frame damage just rebuild it, put new body panels and everthing on it, that how are old van was (1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager thats now sold) because we noticed that half the front end had un original fenders and hood and everything and later we found out on a computer that it was listed on a website full of vehicle identification and information that it was in a serious or half serious accident but there was nothing wrong with it so

Old 09-01-2009, 08:59 PM
02Steve1990
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roadney
here are some pics. I am sure the repair bill will exceed 5k so I am assuming they are going to total it.

Yikes!!

Hope everyone involved was ok

Sorry to hear about that man

Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Ridinhigh
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bluesmanjesse
I might be interested in the tool box out of the bed,not sure how my finances look just yet,if the tool box is in good shape and the price was right I might want it not sure.
Dam got to this a little late
However I can buy the tool box now depending on how shipping is and what your asking for it but I figure thats one thing you will keep as it can be put in any other truck out there and glad to hear you are okay man that looks like it was serious and I would offer 500 bucks for that truck and then part it out to make about 1500 off it

Quick Reply: Accident