3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A giant thank you!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Albertaramfan
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A giant thank you!

Well guys I've been on this forum a while now and been fairly quiet. The few big questions I've had have come back with some great answers and I figured I'd start a thank you thread.
Might be a good place to thank someone who has helped you out in the past too...

Anyways I wanna thank OEfootball for his help/thread on how to remove your back seat and have it fold flat. Just did that today and man does it sure make hiding amps and other valuables easy.

I wanted to thank Nim81 for helping me out with the paper needed to change my instrument lights to blue as well. He mailed it to me no charge.

Thanks again guys. To those that have helped me in the past and to those that will help me out in the future (especially as I start to turn to performance)

Old 02-09-2010, 03:28 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

gotta thank HAMMER for bit of help with some issues I had with the truck, and for getting me hooked on the forum

and WEED for his great pictures and personal help with putting a dvd player in the dash where a dvd player wasn't meant to fit.

DDOG for his constant bitching about how not to put HIDs in stock housing cuz it'll blind people, he knocked sense into me before I hurt or killed someone.

SIL for his extreme prejudice towards superchips, because I love mine (even though I've been slacking with the beta testing lately)

TEACH for the black wheel painting writeup

BUNCH OF PEOPLE with smoked tails for me to go that route, as well as the hellas, tailgate torsion spring to lift it easier, synthetic oil which lasts twice as long, cooper tires, airaid MIT, K&N drop in instead of whole CAI, shorty wires......this can keep going. all this came from this forum. thanks everyone.

Last edited by xfeejayx; 02-09-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:53 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

hey guys donr forget after the 15th i will be running a new month of MOTM so feel free to vote these guys in or any other member that has helped you out .

Old 02-09-2010, 03:55 PM
OklaHemi
Champion

i have to thank weedahoe and dirtydog. every time i have a question they have an answer. off road techer, jusjay727 and tuned93 have all helped me out as well. umm johnnsart, jimtete, damn i feel like im giving an acceptance speach. there are a lot of great guys on here

Old 02-09-2010, 04:27 PM
dedogg
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Albertaramfan
I wanted to thank Nim81 for helping me out with the paper needed to change my instrument lights to blue as well. He mailed it to me no charge.

Can you elborate a little more please?

Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 PM
cloud
Professional

Haven't been here for long but Matt99, cowboy and Weed have been great with info. I am missing a few so thanks to everyone.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:30 PM
cloud
Professional

Originally Posted by dedogg
Can you elborate a little more please?
I second this request.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:30 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker

I have to thank everyone who has helped me on this forum. Like I've said on my thread Im trading the truck in for a new car.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:35 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

I'm gonna start with Hammer, Pyro and Weed. They all have sooooo much knowledge with everything. I KNOW there's a bunch of people on here to thank. The list would be to long for the thread. Also Rubber for his intelligence and humor that's just had me rolling on the floor sometimes.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker

I have asked so many questions but off the top of my head I have Teach, Hammer, RH, Dirtydog, Nim81, lastrights, matt99, cowboy johnny, JohnnysArt, Rubberfrog, Weed, and 08ramMan (before he changed his name) to thank for answering all my questions. I'm sure I have left a few out but like I said I have asked a chitload of questions.

Quick Reply: A giant thank you!