3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Here is the "end" result!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 12:40 PM
rocket23
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Here is the "end" result!!

This is what happens when you don't pay attention!! Mister dumba%% (thats me) Backed into a tree,I thought I was in a drive way in the park and was just following the side view mirror. Granted I was the only one there when I left so there was no need too look out the back so I thought. Here's your sign.
0320101146.jpg?t=1269102522

Old 03-20-2010, 12:45 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

That'll ruin your day...Little dent in the bumper....not too bad though. U got 3 mirros you need to look at! Use them! Atleast it wasn';t a person or an animal...

Atleast your not like my wife and back up like 20miles an hour to total your car by hitting a Walmart handicap column...lol She backed up into one of those 6" concrete 3ft high columns that hold the handicap signs in place. Jammed her back bumper into the rear seat. She said she was turning around to grab a parking spot..hmm??? A bit on the fast side i'd say. Was a 2004 Sonata and di $9k worhth of damage. And she wonders why i don';t let her drive my truck.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:52 PM
rocket23
Champion

Wow I had my sedan get pummeled by a shopping cart in a walmart parking lot...And what was I doing? Looking at shopping carts being carried by the wind across the same parking lot laughing all the while.. That'll teach me..lol

Old 03-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Blackhawkdoc
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That does suck...Welcome to my world....When they said do you want back up sensors i should have said hell yeah...When i got my indash installed and they said you wanna hookup a rearview camera i should have said hell yeah....I had just got my truck washed...It was look wonderful and you always feel good when your riding around in a new super clean truck...Well instead of parking like everyone else at the gas station i was like ppfttt i will back up...Sure as **** i hit a light poll...Boy did i feel stupid as hell...NTM i now rock a dent in the bumper...Its my little reminder...

Old 03-20-2010, 03:59 PM
RamGentry13
Veteran

Originally Posted by Blackhawkdoc
That does suck...Welcome to my world....When they said do you want back up sensors i should have said hell yeah...When i got my indash installed and they said you wanna hookup a rearview camera i should have said hell yeah....I had just got my truck washed...It was look wonderful and you always feel good when your riding around in a new super clean truck...Well instead of parking like everyone else at the gas station i was like ppfttt i will back up...Sure as **** i hit a light poll...Boy did i feel stupid as hell...NTM i now rock a dent in the bumper...Its my little reminder...
hahaha
bummer tot he op but i doubt itll happen again now!

Old 03-20-2010, 06:00 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I cant count the number of times I have backed into stuff, but most of the time it is turning around in tight spots, you know 10 point turns lol!! also the neighbors fence is way to close to where I turn around. My bumper also had a couple nice dents in it when I bought it, so I don't even worry about it any more!! It is there to protect the body!!

Old 03-20-2010, 06:01 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Buy teaches to fix the problem.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:42 PM
rocket23
Champion

Originally Posted by RamGentry13
hahaha
bummer tot he op but i doubt itll happen again now!
It will neverhappen again!! I guarandamntee it!!!I'm replacing the bumper anyhow it's actually rusting from the inside out bubbles under paint the aftermarket is warranteed for life barring any pop up trees!!

Old 03-20-2010, 07:30 PM
RedTruck-VA
Champion

Rocket, if you want a roll pan, just put one on. You didn't have ding the bumber! lol

Old 03-20-2010, 07:34 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Why does this not surprise me? Time for a roll pan!

Quick Reply: Here is the "end" result!!