3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Sooo, GM just plain sucks?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005 | 01:39 AM
Randy_W
Professional
Default RE: Sooo, GM just plain sucks?

By the way, to the guy who is saying that one of the big 3 tanking would have serious and long lasting implications to all manufacturers. I really don't think that is the case.
I believe your thinking is very flawed, and I for one, don't want to find out! I had the same fear only on a much smaller level when Chrysler was in trouble. Most experts said that if Chrysler had failed, it would have caused an economic down turn lasting 1-3 years. GM is roughly 7 times larger than the Chrysler of the 1980's! Draw your own conclusions.

Old 06-08-2005 | 01:55 AM
Hemi Dave
Professional
Default RE: Sooo, GM just plain sucks?

I love my new Dodge but I'm a Chevy man at heart. I feel Dodge, Nissan and Toyota are the best products right now and GM products will have to improve to win a better spot in the market. Fords in my opinion are engineered just as bad as they were in the 70's...I hate Ford products. Chevy needs to do something cool like stuffing a new Z06 engine in a super sport pickup.

Quick Reply: Sooo, GM just plain sucks?