3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

wire diagram for driver window switch

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2023, 08:17 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,276 Likes on 3,023 Posts

Originally Posted by JakBurnell
I could sure use the schematic of the wire colors for the dodge Journey driver's side window control. I'm going to have to temporarily wire a switch in to raise/lower my brothers driver window and can't find the colors anywhere. He's on disability, in Hot Texas and can't afford the panel yet. AC is broke too..The switch is physically broken. If you could please email me that schematic or colors for FL UP, FL DOWN and the common color I'd sure appreciate it. My email is jakburnell at gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Have a look here. You will be waiting for a while for someone to email skematics... considering this is the truck forum, and I don't think many folks have a Journey. (at least, not in this forum.)

The following users liked this post:
aleekat (07-23-2023)
Old 07-24-2023, 10:29 AM
Dodgevity
Champion
Received 379 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Have a look here. You will be waiting for a while for someone to email skematics... considering this is the truck forum, and I don't think many folks have a Journey. (at least, not in this forum.)
Not to mention the status of the individual being asked = Last Activity: 05-19-2017 10:45 PM

Quick Reply: wire diagram for driver window switch