3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What is your age??????????

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 11:07 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your age??????????

LOL...take care there buddy.

Old 08-05-2005, 11:13 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

ORIGINAL: 1SlowFormula

How are you going to make me look like an a$$hole? I clearly typed you were a rich boy, with too much money you just proved it..

Not too many guys out there had the option to grow up like that, and it is not your responcibility to tell them they are doing something wrong because you have no idea what they went through...

That was the point of my first reply in which you stated "The response from others was not welcomed by me and I could really care less what becomes of this thread and other opinions." that is when I took it personally that you feel you are so high and mighty that it is your opinnion and noone elses...

BTW, I do know where you work now thanks.. Glad your the competition, I see our buisness going well in the future since your company is hiring such closed minded people...

NO....you basically called me a liar and that i was bull****ting about everything which i think is VERY clear that I am not...I am truthfull and I am sorry you have a hard time with that.

You also dont comprehend very well. I NEVER said anything in previous posts about someone else being wrong about there career path...If you go back and read...I simply gave advice....NEVER knocked anyone.

Except you.....take care there buddy...and good luck.

Dont come on here rambling on about me anymore because its very clear in the rambling how jealous you are...get over it (since i never came on bragging to begin with...you just kept instigating).

I am sorry you grew up "homeless".... and I have a 40K truck and few other nice automobiles at my disposal. BOO HOO. dont cry about it over the internet for crying out loud!

Old 08-05-2005, 11:14 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

Im done with this thread.

Too many crybabies on this site.

Old 08-05-2005, 11:32 PM
1SlowFormula
Professional

ORIGINAL: 05ramlaramie

Im done with this thread.

Too many crybabies on this site.
OK, good bye.. I was just trying to tell you that your "advice" sounded like it was very one sided..

Oh yeah I have a little bad news about your company...

Have fun looking for work...

Old 08-05-2005, 11:40 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

had to come back....

yea a 4 billion dollar company is going out of business because of a lawsuit that is EXTREMELY weak.

Did you just pull up the 1st blurb you could find??

I'll give you more....animal activists bother us all the time.....are they doing anything but wasting their time...NO.

Tell me one pharmaceutical company that doesnt have lawsuits against them...... (like this plantiff is going to win anything substantial!!) i dont think so.

And if Forest was in trouble...I dont think they would have bought up an additional 400,00 sq ft on long island this year. They are expanding at a steady rate. 8 years ago they were good for maybe 250 million in sales per year....currently they are good for over 3 billion a year.

BTW...what company do you work for? I guess nothing worth noting if you havent experienced others trying to get in on the companys money.

(or let me guess...you are a big dog at Merc ....right!!)

Old 08-05-2005, 11:48 PM
1SlowFormula
Professional

ORIGINAL: 05ramlaramie

had to come back....

yea a 4 billion dollar company is going out of business because of a lawsuit.

Tell me one pharmaceutical company that doesnt have lawsuits against them...... (like this plantiff is going to win anything substantial!!) i dont think so.

And if Forest was in trouble...I dont think they would have bought up an additional 400,00 sq ft on long island this year. They are expanding at a steady rate. 8 years ago they were good for maybe 250 million in sales per year....currently they are good for over 3 billion a year.

BTW...what company do you work for?
Oh it isn't one plaintiff, its called a class action lawsuit...

Why should I tell you I figured you could do the same thing I did and get information from the conversation... But here are hints of things I have writen in other posts.
I work in DE, Whoops was that too much info... Besides I was joking about you being the competition, we only have one anti-depressant and didn't build our business around one product.. Whoops more clues, figure it out smart guy...

Dude loosen up, I was just busten your ***** because you were not being reasonable, thinking you are better then people... You don't want to make this personal do you?

Old 08-06-2005, 12:03 AM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

honestly...no I dont want to keep busting each left and right....but i take things personal a lot of the time...especialy when I think people are outright calling me a liar or that Im bsing everyone. thats not the case.

Like i said before, I never meant to come across as telling someone or anyone they are wrong in what they are doing, rather just passing on what people have always told me (IE: finish up school and get your degree instead of only looking at the money in front of you at the moment)

Thats all. half the **** is said in anger as I am sure some of your posts were too.

bottom line....we are here to enjoy the forum not bash ourselves and im sorry for the "bashing" that I did.

lata

Old 08-06-2005, 12:11 AM
1SlowFormula
Professional

cool then

[sm=deal.gif]

Come on down and we'll grab a drink some time...

BTW, why did you go and hide your info??? I could have sworn you had more info in your profile a few hours ago, did I scare you or something??? I am a nice guy, don't worry...

Old 08-06-2005, 12:15 AM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

LOL....no i figured that since I had NY listed....it would help you determine local companies. I wanted you to think or do a little research on the product first.

ooo...and just for the hell of it....I typed in phizer, merck, etc. and looked up articles.....and back in 2002 merck and pfizer both had class action lawsuits against them for the same reason...securities and funds.

same ****.....people just want their money back when they take a hit. Its all very very common in this industry......Merck, Pfizer, Forest, Johnson/Johnson, will never be "dented" by such claims. you know the deal.

what department do you work in??

Old 08-06-2005, 12:18 AM
1SlowFormula
Professional

Actually, I am in IT and not for either of those companies, think bigger, yet less advertisment.. AZ