3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What is your age??????????

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 06:51 PM
grayhemi
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your age??????????

[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]05Laramie, this is the second post where you have stepped on a couple of toes. The other post being the infamous Cobra vs. Hemi discussion that admin finally told you to back off on. Apparently, you have a knack for rubbing people the wrong way....

Old 08-05-2005, 08:54 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

Good!....doesnt bother me the slightest!

Common sense is VERY important to me and people that lack it bother me greatly....(in reference to my other posts in cobra vs. hemi)

as for this thread....i didnt mean to "berate" anyone on their job profession or anything of the sort. I just voiced my opinion for the one guy who seemed to be a little "confused" on what he wanted to do.

The response from others was not welcomed by me and I could really care less what becomes of this thread and other opinions.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:40 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker

05Laramie, this is the second post where you have stepped on a couple of toes. The other post being the infamous Cobra vs. Hemi discussion that admin finally told you to back off on. Apparently, you have a knack for rubbing people the wrong way....
And to think that I was the first **** Hole he found on this site...but it's okay, we hugged and made up

Let's see. I'll have been in school, have 200K in student debt and come out making 40-50K for the first 3-6 years. Damn I screwed up. Should have gotten into pharmaceuticals AND construction.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:42 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

LOL...yea we are cool!!

"shoulda woulda coulda"

Old 08-05-2005, 09:47 PM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 05ramlaramie

"shoulda woulda coulda"
The story of my life. All and all I'm pretty happy. Can't complain. ***insert brag about how wonderful wife is*** LOL

Old 08-05-2005, 09:48 PM
1SlowFormula
Professional

Common sense is VERY important to me and people that lack it bother me greatly....(in reference to my other posts in cobra vs. hemi)

as for this thread....i didnt mean to "berate" anyone on their job profession or anything of the sort. I just voiced my opinion for the one guy who seemed to be a little "confused" on what he wanted to do.

The response from others was not welcomed by me and I could really care less what becomes of this thread and other opinions.
Funny thing is now I am the one throwing up the BS flag [sm=bs.gif]... Not everyone came from money like you, and don't try to say you didn't or you would catch yourself in a lie...[sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Above you right that you are not even out of school yet yourself, and in other threads you say how you currently have a modded z06, and in the past had 2 cobra's... Bull $hit on either that or anything else you may say, I work for a Pharma company and I know the pay scale in this industry, so try again intern... You also mentioned your house upstate and how the ram did so well in the snow 7-8 inches that fell while you were at dinner, where the Hell in the US does it snow 7 inches in an hour...

You say so much about modding vehicles, then make a post about hypertech not working and that it only says that is will give you 10HP and you would not have paid $399 for only 10HP... Where have you been modding cars that is actually a decent gain for that price, and anyone in serious mods like a modded z06 you wouldn't by a hypertech, you should know better... So this either makes you a rich little f__cker who actually doesn't know $hit or an outright lier... Which is it???[sm=dontgetit.gif]

BTW, what Pharma company? Come to my area there are a bunch of them, and please don't let me find out you worrk here[sm=shutup.gif]

Old 08-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Gone Fishin
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys!!!
Put the fires out!!!

Some people like myself work hard for a living. And there's others that prefer the office.
Personally, I couldn't work behind a desk. I've worked Industrial Refrigeration for two different Pharma companies for over twenty years now and I get paid well for what I do and know. The same holds true for people that work behind a desk. Neither would work if not for the other. We all choose our own POISON. Look at it this way, we get to work outside in the fresh air, and get paid for getting a tan!!,while others have to stay inside and feel like a mushroom. Before long you'll be old enough that the trivial stuff won't bother you any more. These days anybody thats just coming out of college is up against a wall when it comes to getting a "good" job. My oldest is just out of college with her MASTERS' in law, and even she is having trouble. The folks that have made in the "trades" just managed to get started in a different way.

Old 08-05-2005, 10:30 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran

ORIGINAL: 1SlowFormula

Funny thing is now I am the one throwing up the BS flag [sm=bs.gif]... Not everyone came from money like you, and don't try to say you didn't or you would catch yourself in a lie...[sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Above you right that you are not even out of school yet yourself, and in other threads you say how you currently have a modded z06, and in the past had 2 cobra's... Bull $hit on either that or anything else you may say, I work for a Pharma company and I know the pay scale in this industry, so try again intern... You also mentioned your house upstate and how the ram did so well in the snow 7-8 inches that fell while you were at dinner, where the Hell in the US does it snow 7 inches in an hour...

You say so much about modding vehicles, then make a post about hypertech not working and that it only says that is will give you 10HP and you would not have paid $399 for only 10HP... Where have you been modding cars that is actually a decent gain for that price, and anyone in serious mods like a modded z06 you wouldn't by a hypertech, you should know better... So this either makes you a rich little f__cker who actually doesn't know $hit or an outright lier... Which is it???[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Um...NOW I HAVE MY CHANCE TO PROVE YOU WRONG AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE *******!

I NEVER>>>>NEVER! SAID I CAME UP POOR....NOR DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY MYSELF OR MY FAMILY HAS.

AND YES!!! I DID HAVE 2 MODDED COBRAS AND A WRX AND I CURRENTLY HAVE A Z06 (SHARED WITH MY FATHER) AND AN M3 CONVERTIBLE.

and no im not telling you which company I work for...figure it out on your own.....IE: big products include: Namenda, Celexa, Lexapro, among others. Your in the business you say, figure it out.

I added some pictures of the cobra and another bmw of ours...enjoy. https://dodgeforum.com/albumphoto.as...Type=3&apage=1

Old 08-05-2005, 10:42 PM
ce2flaco
Veteran

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 08-05-2005, 11:03 PM
1SlowFormula
Professional

Um...NOW I HAVE MY CHANCE TO PROVE YOU WRONG AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE *******!

I NEVER>>>>NEVER! SAID I CAME UP POOR....NOR DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY MYSELF OR MY FAMILY HAS.

AND YES!!! I DID HAVE 2 MODDED COBRAS AND A WRX AND I CURRENTLY HAVE A Z06 (SHARED WITH MY FATHER) AND AN M3 CONVERTIBLE.

and no im not telling you which company I work for...figure it out on your own.....IE: big products include: Namenda, Celexa, Lexapro, among others. Your in the business you say, figure it out.

I added some pictures of the cobra and another bmw of ours...enjoy. https://dodgeforum.com/albumphoto.as...Type=3&apage=1
How are you going to make me look like an a$$hole? I clearly typed you were a rich boy, with too much money you just proved it..

Not too many guys out there had the option to grow up like that, and it is not your responcibility to tell them they are doing something wrong because you have no idea what they went through...

That was the point of my first reply in which you stated "The response from others was not welcomed by me and I could really care less what becomes of this thread and other opinions." that is when I took it personally that you feel you are so high and mighty that it is your opinnion and noone elses...

BTW, I do know where you work now thanks.. Glad your the competition, I see our buisness going well in the future since your company is hiring such closed minded people...