3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Electrical problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Frank Lucero
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guys lots of info I'm checking all that you guys have given me now I need some more help my O2 sensor bank 2 sensor 2 says low voltage but I have replaced 3 times so I doubt its the sensor I want to know where the wiring goes to so I can change the wiring out and see if that works!

Old 07-28-2013, 03:14 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Frank Lucero
Ok guys lots of info I'm checking all that you guys have given me now I need some more help my O2 sensor bank 2 sensor 2 says low voltage but I have replaced 3 times so I doubt its the sensor I want to know where the wiring goes to so I can change the wiring out and see if that works!

(Moved thread to 3RD generation)

My friend, I think it might be time to pay someone some diagnostic time. If for no other reason but to put you on a more narrow path. But I will throw in my 2 cents before you go there.

Might want to check ground G107. It is a common ground for the field coil circuit (alternator) and ground for the O2 sensor heaters. It will probably have multiple wires going to it. Note that just because the main connection to body may look ok, a single wire can be oxidized/corroded so that there is resistance between the loop connector and the wire.

Last edited by TNtech; 07-28-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Electrical problems