3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2004 Dodge ram 1500 slt 4.8l v8 quad cab 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Prismatic
All Star
Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff0172
There are 2 red bars total on for the front end and the big one going from the transmission to the rear of the truck ill take better pics in a few its raining right now but i was woundering what those where because it didnt look stock to me the last owner said all the suspension wotk was fone in a shop in ky but wasnt sure ahat was done other then tge lift kit and a body lift kit but i def plan on looking at the rear diff i just have to get a new floor jack mine wont lift the truck safely
The two outer bars are your front springs. They're torsion bars. The two inner red bars are the Rough Country kicker bars that come with the lift kit. See my previous reply for what they are for. In any of your pictures I can't find a bar running from the transmission to the rear of the vehicle.

Quick Reply: 2004 Dodge ram 1500 slt 4.8l v8 quad cab 4x4