3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Passenger Side ABS Sensor

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2023, 07:55 PM
MedicNathan
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger Side ABS Sensor

Does anyone have a picture of the routing for the passenger side ABS sensor wire loom?

Background: Last week I replaced the wheel bearing and CV axels in my 2005 1500 4x4. When I ordered the replacements I only checked the drivers side for the ABS sensor to confirm I had them equipped, but when I removed the passenger side the wheel hub had no sensor attached. Based on some other things with this truck it wouldn't surprise me if the previous owner put on the cheapest hub he could, and the passenger side did look like an aftermarket brand. I cant find the sensor connector on the passenger side, but it is present on the drivers side.

Old 05-06-2023, 08:02 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

That may be correct. If your ABS lite isn't on, its entirely possible you just have RWAL, in which case, the passenger side won't have a speed sensor. The drivers side does, as that is where the PCM gets vehicle speed info for the speedo, and cruise control.

Quick Reply: Passenger Side ABS Sensor