3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

rubber floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
saltsman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rubber floor mats

Does anyone have rubber floor mats that you would recommend? I do a lot of work with my truck and I need something to catch the dirt , mud, cow pies, etc. I've looked at the Mopar and several other brands. I'm especially fond of ones with raised edges, but I'm curious what you folks like. I want something that looks respectable and works exceptionally.

Old 08-01-2006, 10:46 PM
grayhemi
Professional
Default RE: rubber floor mats

I'm partial to my Xtreme Catch-Alls. They have raised edges, and fit/look nicely.

*Update* I can't find them through a sponsor, and they'd just delete a link to a non-sponsor, so just do a search on Google....

[IMG]local://upfiles/18295/C543348515134B688A6BAA8A6080B8EF.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-02-2006, 01:30 AM
mpd2436
Professional

Check out the Auto section on Cabelas website, they have many different mats that serve your purpose. I personally have the catchall's also and couldn't be happier.

Old 08-02-2006, 01:33 AM
reindeerman
Rookie

I have used Cannon before. I think that it was bought by WeatherTech or something? They are both now the same ting. I still have them in my cars (after 10 years) and in my other truck on the drivers side. The regulars are real good. Some of their newer designs may be even better. My newest Ram I purchased used came with factory rubber floor mats. Good ridges and channels. So far so good and I may not replace them. They seem to be OK, but I have only had the truck for 7 months now. After a full winter I will know more. I stomp thru poop everyday, mud is normally around at least a several months each year. I live on a farm so time will tell.

The above is about rubber floor mats. Floor liners may be your answer.

If I were going out to spend the money I would go with the WeatherTechs!

Old 08-02-2006, 04:08 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

I just browsed around my local parts store and found a nice pair for fairly cheap. they fit great and have the raised edges and raised grips that run down the center which helps alot too.

Old 08-02-2006, 04:14 AM
cr80renob
Captain

I have these in my truck and they are AWESOME!

http://www.truckstoreusa.com/store/p...2-current.html

Keeps water, mud, rocks, dirt, all in the ridges! BTW, its available in almost any color you want just do a search for husky floor mats.

Old 08-02-2006, 03:46 PM
RTES

I got the xtreme plus one piece for my 2004 Reg Cab. If I sat down and tryed to come up with a mat that did what I wanted for the price I don't think I could do better.
The hole in the mat lined up perfectly with the Four Wheel Drive shift lever.
I would recomend this product.
Payed $79.00 with free shipping on line.
www.mats4less.com

Old 08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
protoman333

just got my truck a few thousand miles ago and immediately bought the black xtreme catch-alls that others have recommended. they fit really well, i wont say perfectly because i am an extreme perfectionist. they are also really easy to clean. mud washed right off. i actually got some of that drive way expansion foam crap on my boot and in turn got it on the mat and didnt notice it until the next day. it peeled right off like it was on teflon. highly recommended. good value for the money. my only objection is the logo, i wish it were all black.

Quick Reply: rubber floor mats