3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Catback Exhaust sound questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 09:13 PM
AcemanMCT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Catback Exhaust sound questions

Thanks, scox35.

It's a difficult decision for a dual exhaust system, especially with my previous experience with the FM40's. Since you just mentioned the drone at 70, I remembermy FM40's drone at 70. It was awful. But when you listen to theSRT10, itsounds awesome at any speed.

I wonder what the SRT10 muffler would sound like with a Hemi? It's an expensive experiment/question. What's nice about the Power Wagon dual cats,it's almost identical dual cats on my SRT-10. I'm not saying it's plug and play, but if I can get the thing setup (depending on cost), it would sure look different. I wonder if those dual pipes coming out on the right side under the bumper on teh SRT-10 would look good on thePower Wagon?

In reality, I'm confused on how to go with this. I want a quiet, but deep, throaty sound with no droning at any speed, but the FM experience wasn't a good one. I guess I'm looking for too much...

Ace

[IMG]local://upfiles/54948/EA21FACD8470437FBB78137F73918B7F.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Catback Exhaust sound questions