3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

FINALLY OPENED IT UP

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 08:05 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: FINALLY OPENED IT UP

Heres my interpretation:
ahem...Hi...im bohoram...and i love small animals in my *** while i do the speed limit in the fast lane...
hahahahahahahhaha he went there

Well, considering I'm busy serving my country where I am, I can't exactly take off to go find said peckerhead. However, if he happens to come find me, I'll be sure to let you all know and post pictures, because my wife will be cheering me on and snapping photos. Incidentally, she read the posts too (she thinks you're a puswah)

Old 03-15-2007, 10:11 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing like argueing on the internet. Ithink this is so great that no body has anything better to do than competeabout who canbeat who and how many hands someone has. BTW,if everyone would just get a cummins then you could just shoot ablack smoke cloud of death out the back and make everyone in your presence beginto choke.

P.S"Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded"

Old 03-15-2007, 11:30 PM
Max00racer
Veteran

ORIGINAL: suckmyhemi07

quote:

First off, I am niether perfect nor angelic.
It is entertaining to listen to you guys and your wannabe machismo slang-"I FINALLY OPENED HER UP TODAY" yee friggin ha!!!! "MOMENT OF GLORY"-"I GET MY BIKE FASTER THAN THAT". GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!!!!!! As a young husband and father, I can only hope that you IDIOTS kill yourself and not some innocent child or family, because that would be a high price to pay for being a stupid as***le. My favorite story was the guy who sped by someone to give the "one finger wave" and how the guy looked SO SCARED....sure he did, when you had the pedal down looking oh so tough, did you have one hand on the wheel and the other stroking your *****? You guys think you are so damn tough in these trucks it is so amusing, come try it with me and this construction working fool will beat your wannabe macho ***, in the street, next to your "big scary truck".
If you havent noticed I hate people that drive like ******** to be cool, and there is alot of you on these boards. Long story short, kill yourself and nobody else then it wont be a big loss, just some stupid idiot trying to be cool. Go ahead start flaming me but remember I am right and you, well who cares what you think. I think it is a case of big truck small *****, just my opinion.
By the way, can anyone justify doing 100 mph in a 5000 pound truck....probably not but you peckerwoods will give it a try.

Heres my interpretation:
ahem...Hi...im bohoram...and i love small animals in my *** while i do the speed limit in the fast lane...

yes...i am an *******...an ******* that has alot of fun...call me a hick and a "machismo" whatever when im "hyaw-ing" in my quad cab while my HEMI tachs out...in my opinion, i love ******** who drive crazy to be cool...and dont come back with "well your opinion doesnt matter" if my opinion didnt matter i wouldnt have a brain to think my own way and a mouth to proclaim it...and i am so damn tough in my truck and i love to act like it...
please learn u human anatomy...if this dude is flippin the bird...one hand on the wheel and one hand pleasuring his *******...thats three hands...but i wouldnt blame the guy for masturbating...sometimes the sweet purr of my 5.7 makes my butthole wet...deal with it
now please...come and find my *** u big construction worker and beat the hell out of my...i would enjoy it...then i will take my Ram which is the essence of my power and burnout on your left foot...jackass

oh yes...and i am 17 years of age...bad ***? maybe....immature? definately...
bitch
haha ho-rah for being 17. Just make sure your doing the speed limit in the right lane.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:58 PM
bohoram
Professional

HEMILONESTAR, I want to meet your wife....she would love a real man ...not a cop....you know what they say about cops right...

And as far as opinions..its not opinion, its law ********.

By the way I do own a construction company..not constraction.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:01 AM
bohoram
Professional

A cop condoning 115 mph? what a total jerk...you should be ashamed. A poor excuse for a cop.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:04 AM
bohoram
Professional

Hemilonestar, You should never give another ticket for speeding ever again after your latest posts on this subject....typical cop, do as I say not as I do....flame on bitches, I have my supporters

Old 03-16-2007, 01:51 AM
Max00racer
Veteran

whoa whoa whoa...now I wouldn't go as far as to go talking about his wife. Yea hes a cop, he protects our asses. Im not saying there arent't fake cops out there but hes sure as hell got the right to give you a ticket nonetheless arrest you for doing 115mph. This thread is getting out of control.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:52 AM
Max00racer
Veteran

...and thats coming from an "immature" 17 year old. Come on guys this is a forum to discuss things not to flame the hell out of each other.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:53 AM
suckmyhemi07
Rookie

Big Bad constraction worker LMFAO , You think your sracry couse you get dirty LOL . I own a constraction buissness and run several crews as well sign their checks . Talk about beating *** i would pay for you to walk intoa meetng of mine with all my CONSTRACTION guys there you smerf , oh my bad you would look like a smerf .
uhhh....good one dillyw...smerf?...way to hit him where it hurts...

Hemilonestar, You should never give another ticket for speeding ever again after your latest posts on this subject....typical cop, do as I say not as I do....flame on bitches, I have my supporters
Flame on? Are you serious? The Human Torch here must think in spurts...his posts are about the same thing but 3 minutes apart each time...keep the creative juices flowing! squirtbottle09 said it best when he said "Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded"...people feel pretty good when you prove them right...

Old 03-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Rambot

Just recently joined this board and thought it was the coolest sight on the net. Everyone seemed friendly providing useful info, etc. Felt a strong camaraderie here with my fellow Ram owners. Geez, I'm beginning to wonder now???

Quick Reply: FINALLY OPENED IT UP