4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

6.1 or 6.4 L Ram HD possible release date

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 05:35 PM
oldjeep
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm still trying to figure out how the ability to use and read a tape measure becomes "engineering". The argument is about the measurements of 2 things that exist and if one fits inside the other. My 6 year old neice could figure that out

Old 12-23-2011, 10:00 AM
cramerica
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of the kids I went to school with would struggle with tape measure usage...or righty tighty / lefty loosey. One time an undergrad asked to borrow a drill bit from our SAE Baja shop. Not our policy, but we reluctantly allowed her...5 minutes later she comes back -"It doesn't work!"...she was trying to drive a phillips head screw. Ooooooof!

Of course, the same people could hammer out differential equation fluid dynamics problems that would have me in tears.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:17 AM
InterpunX
Captain

Wow you guys are all ****wd...I came here to find out about the 6.1 and 6.4 and instead I listening to Jersey shore. To each their own, if everybody would be the same and like the same hings this world would suck.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Nate769
All Star

I don't know where the mod is...try to get things turned around and come back to this...

Sorry to the OP....

Old 12-23-2011, 01:59 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I am right here watching certain guys act like kids and thus needing to be told and reminded to be nice and polite and to play well with others.

Ive deleted certain posts thst were either offensive or unrelated to the thread.

I should not have to say it but quit the name calling and negative arguing. I dont want to have to add infractions to anyones account and im certain no one wants a vacation from the site.

Im asking nicely for you guys to be nice

Quick Reply: 6.1 or 6.4 L Ram HD possible release date