4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:29 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Tire Repair and Maintenance
Print Wikipost

TIRE Help! Going crazy reading reviews!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 09:28 PM
huntergreen
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonw
I am glad you like the Michelins. Unfortunately, I am going to have to disagree with you on a few points.

The tires are great on wet pavement and dry. They also get pretty good MPG for A/T tires. However, I have come to the conclusion that they are not really A/T tires, but an aggressive all season tire.

They are one of the worst tires in snow I've ever had. The only tires that I've had that were worse were the factory Goodyear tires. Put them up against a decent A/T tire like the Hankook Dynapro ATm or Nitto Terra Grappler, and there is no comparison. While Michelin does make some good tires, and the positive reviews made me hopeful with the LTX AT2 tires, these were a huge let-down for me.
also a nice review. i hear goog things about the KO2s from guys that are running them.

Old 06-07-2017, 02:26 AM
rod knocker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default simple

275 65 20 genral at2 there a 10 ply tire a 34 inch instead of 33 in will clear no problem n have about the same tread pattern as the bfg all terrain tires except a lot cheaper discount tire or tire rack 280 a tire

Quick Reply: TIRE Help! Going crazy reading reviews!