4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Clarity on Ipod Integration w/ Factory Radios

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Vector02
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kneedragger
I rather be unfinished and cheap than impolite and rude to a fellow dodge owner.

Sorry if my first post ruffled your feathers, after all, with such impressive grammatical skills , you must be a devil with the ladies...
Being a "fellow dodge owner" does not entitle you to respect. Idiots are idiots no matter what kind of vehicle they own. If you could write above a 2nd grade level and you could spend less time demeaning other members choices of accessories, maybe I wouldn't have had my feathers ruffled.

Via your posts, you come off as a douche. That's your problem; not mine.

Edit: Really trying not to be too harsh...

Last edited by Vector02; 01-27-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Kneedragger

Originally Posted by Vector02
Being a "fellow dodge owner" does not entitle you to respect. Idiots are idiots no matter what kind of vehicle they own. If you could write above a 2nd grade level and you could spend less time demeaning other members choices of accessories, maybe I wouldn't have had my feathers ruffled.

Via your posts, you come off as a douche. That's your problem; not mine.

Edit: Really trying not to be too harsh...

Once again, I apologize for my first post. I'm glad you like your $87 iPod cable.

Old 01-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Vector02

Originally Posted by Kneedragger
Once again, I apologize for my first post. I'm glad you like your $87 iPod cable.
LOL. That's much better.

Do you ride? Back in the day when I did a bunch of street/track riding, my name on a lot of forums was "KneedragginR6."

Old 01-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Vector02

:threadhijack:

Old 01-27-2009, 06:46 PM
MisterScott
Rookie

Vector, I was gonna ask kneedragger the same question. I have had a RC51, CBR1000RR recently. Current ride is a Suzuki B-King w/Yosh exhaust. When you say you have that bike you have to say you have removed the exhaust. Got my eye on a 1198S or the new streetfighter. To old to be riding pure superbikes anymore, besides between the roads, cattle and people on Texas I am scared.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:46 AM
Kneedragger

I used to ride a R6 on the street a few years ago. I started racing in 2007 and never went back on public roads.

Old 01-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Smoothbassman
Professional

Originally Posted by MisterScott
The beauty is you can control all the ipod functions from the touch screen and the steering wheel controls. You could certainly do it through the Lockpick video inputs or another input source. You cannot view video that I am aware of through the OEM cable.
You can't do video thru the factory cable. I just wired mine into the lockpick so I can charge, and do video and audio. Pulled the cable up into the center console and just plug it in there, and since my iPhone has bluetooth I can still get my calls and the phonebook downloaded right into the MyGig.

I can't control the iPod with my steering wheel controls, but thats cool I wanted the video more than the control.

Quick Reply: Clarity on Ipod Integration w/ Factory Radios