4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Sport and awd strange story again... dealer answer

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 09:19 PM
v8440
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My suggestion is learn to work the **** on the dashboard and save the $1000. I mean, seriously.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:24 PM
patpeoria
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I ordered another truck

Finaly the dealer came with the nice proposal to "upgrade" me for free to a loaded Laramie.

So I will have AWD (sorry but that's count for me), and every other option, only more chrome not really what I was looking for but still a great truck!
I was able to spec it (every options except adding chrome, Rambox, shorter ratio, and rear TV), just now need to wait for... what doesn't bother me!

Now if you are looking for a loaded crew cab sport my dealer has one for sale arriving next week:
Blue 4X4 hemi black leather interior heated everything and ventilated, sunroof, Gps, adjusted pedals, 32g tank, rear camera, class IV receiver, bedliner...

Contact John R. Squire
Business Link Manager
Sam Leman's Dodge City
1801 W. Pioneer Parkway
Peoria, Illinoisa 61615
309-303-6345
jsquire@samleman.com

You might have a great deal...

As it will be my thirst truck I will be posted an other Tread about bed covers and Iphone / Ipod issues...

Thanks

Old 03-18-2009, 11:00 PM
Minarets

Originally Posted by patpeoria
Finaly the dealer came with the nice proposal to "upgrade" me for free to a loaded Laramie.

So I will have AWD (sorry but that's count for me), and every other option, only more chrome not really what I was looking for but still a great truck!
I was able to spec it (every options except adding chrome, Rambox, shorter ratio, and rear TV), just now need to wait for... what doesn't bother me!

Now if you are looking for a loaded crew cab sport my dealer has one for sale arriving next week:
Blue 4X4 hemi black leather interior heated everything and ventilated, sunroof, Gps, adjusted pedals, 32g tank, rear camera, class IV receiver, bedliner...

Contact John R. Squire
Business Link Manager
Sam Leman's Dodge City
1801 W. Pioneer Parkway
Peoria, Illinoisa 61615
309-303-6345
jsquire@samleman.com

You might have a great deal...

As it will be my thirst truck I will be posted an other Tread about bed covers and Iphone / Ipod issues...

Thanks
how many miles did you put on it before turning it in?

Old 03-18-2009, 11:04 PM
patpeoria

0 miles the truck is not even there. Due date was 27th.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Minarets

Originally Posted by patpeoria
0 miles the truck is not even there. Due date was 27th.

blah, sorry, i just re-read your post.

thanks and good luck.

Old 03-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Sobomaster
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by v8440
My suggestion is learn to work the **** on the dashboard and save the $1000. I mean, seriously.
Seriously.... unless a woman's driving... All of y'all men should know when you need 4x4 and when you don't and if all you have to do is flip a switch, what's the problem?

Quick Reply: Sport and awd strange story again... dealer answer