Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Kicker 750.1

Old 07-10-2007, 07:31 PM
cr80renob
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kicker 750.1

ORIGINAL: habeba86

Very good work!! Was this your first install? Only sugg. I have is to maybe throw some flex loom around the wire underneath, other than that looks good!!!
I just went to the store and picked some up... then came back home and put it over the wire! Thanks for the suggestion!

Old 07-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Captain Pioneer
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great, Im glad that you took the time to invest the right amount of effort and utilized anyone who could help you. Good that you got the loom like both Habeba and I suggested. I used to have my truck set up that way but got very iritated with the fact that i could not recline my seats back to far, but it definitely looks great for a first install... Hope it sounds as good as it looks.

Old 07-11-2007, 10:03 PM
cr80renob
Captain

ORIGINAL: Captain Pioneer

Looks great, Im glad that you took the time to invest the right amount of effort and utilized anyone who could help you. Good that you got the loom like both Habeba and I suggested. I used to have my truck set up that way but got very iritated with the fact that i could not recline my seats back to far, but it definitely looks great for a first install... Hope it sounds as good as it looks.
Thanks! I really wanted to do it right the first time... So a year down the reaod I wouldn't look back and say "Man, I should have gotten those", or "I should have done this/that!"

The seats still recline a really good amount, but all you have to do is pull the seat forward an inch or two.... So it's really not that bad...

NOW FOR THE GREAT NEWS!!!

I got the new battery in and rechecked all of the wires, then I fired the truck up.... I adjusted all of the settings ***** on the amp (which I am still learning/ any advice would be great!!!).... And I heard some of the BEST BASS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! I am sooo pumped with the way it turned out! The bass can be almost non-existant to REALLY LOUD!!! It is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks again for all of your guys' help!!! I couldn't have done it without you!!! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 07-11-2007, 11:36 PM
habeba86
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: cr80renob

ORIGINAL: Captain Pioneer

Thanks! I really wanted to do it right the first time... So a year down the reaod I wouldn't look back and say "Man, I should have gotten those", or "I should have done this/that!"

The seats still recline a really good amount, but all you have to do is pull the seat forward an inch or two.... So it's really not that bad...
NOW FOR THE GREAT NEWS!!!

I got the new battery in and rechecked all of the wires, then I fired the truck up.... I adjusted all of the settings ***** on the amp (which I am still learning/ any advice would be great!!!).... And I heard some of the BEST BASS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! I am sooo pumped with the way it turned out! The bass can be almost non-existant to REALLY LOUD!!! It is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks again for all of your guys' help!!! I couldn't have done it without you!!! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Glad you like it and didnt have many problems!!

Old 07-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Captain Pioneer
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats Great! That you are able to tune your system accordingly... I also was suprised when i did mine perfectly for the first time... not my first instal but the first time i got those results on my truck was an exciting time... Having a system in a truck is always a rush for me, and luckily I am able to continue doing what i love as well as my newfound passion...

Home Brewing!!! I love it almost if not the same as Car Audio

Old 07-12-2007, 10:19 AM
rtkota5point9
All Star

Looks great! Glad it turned out how you wanted and you're happy. Especially after all the work and money you've got into it. Hope it lasts you a long long time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kicker 750.1