Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

What Amp?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: What Amp?!?!?!?!?

ORIGINAL: SPANKYSPL

As originally posted by MidnightBlueNeon:

And I did read all the words in your post. It sounds like YOU need to
stop jumping to conclusions, "Mr. Audio Equipment God".

Why did you edit this out? You finally caved and showed how you truly view me, thanks.

Now once again, go back and read the posts young'n. I said 9 out of 10 (there is room for inaccuracy) you jumped back with claims you did nothing wrong. Sounds to me like a classic quilty conscience. Where you could have said "Good thing I was part of that 1 out of 10 that just had product failure" you implicated yourself.

Everything I have written is pretty clear, leaves nothing to the imagination, if I misconstrued any of your text, it must not have been too clear in the first place. I am assuming no one to be an idiot, you are allowing me (via my comments) to call you an idiot, that is your fault.Read back a few posts where I sent praise to ngsm13 for having (what I see) a depth of knowledge about car audio. No one else has been faulted. I think your feelings have been shaken and you can move on. Or keep posting, I have no problem chatting with and teaching the younger crowd.

Hold on a second, I almost forgot, you stated "You seem to think you are inferrior over people." Now this makes no sense, (other than it is INFERIOR) inferior expresses I feel I have no knowledge, so are you saying I feel I am an idiot?

"And I'm not threatened by your knowledge, only by your assumptions" So...I threaten you?????

and did you get the product from you Grandfathers shop for free, or just bring it to them (you made both statements)
I edited my post to make it smaller. It took up a lot of space. And I took that out because I was in a bad mood this morning, for reasons not from this forum. I felt that was a little bad for me to say after I thought about it. So excuse me for wanting to be nice and get rid of that statement.

A guilty conscience? I "claim" I did nothing wrong? Calling me a "yougin". Pulling the age card out I see. See right there you are still implying that I must have done something wrong... You still think I must not know what I'm doing. Therefor, you think I am inferior to you or should I say, you think I don't know what I'm doing.

And oh, my bad, I accidently hit the r twice and I meant "inferior to me". Why would you comment on a typing error? Do you feel you have to correct people so much that you must point that kind of thing out. I actually have a condition that when I write things down, they don't always come out like they should, it's called dyslexsia. So my bad, but I should have proof read what I wrote. I mean I should have known you were going to point out everything. Notice the bolded area in the quote above? I have never heard of "q"uilty, lol.

When I said I am only threatened by your assumptions, that was joke. You really take every thing wa too seriously.

And I didn't make two different statements. Your reading comprehension is just off a bit. The stereo equipment CAME from and was INSTALLED at my grandfather's shop.

I'm just going to end with this... Stop trying to prove everything I say wrong. And stop acting like you are God over us at this "little car audio section at this car forum" as you said. You basically said to someone, to "stick to audio forums, where people actually know what they are talking about" and you said "or stick to asking us professionals". Right there you were acting like this audio section here, did not have people that knew what they were talking about. (And I said "basically", I did not say that is EXACTLY what you said. I just did not feel like going and looking at exactly what you said) I'm done with this childish conversation. Go ahead and start thinking of some reason I must have done something wrong again. I won't be responding to you again.

Old 08-27-2005, 09:52 PM
SPANKYSPL
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will leave you alone now too.
DONE.

Old 08-29-2005, 11:26 PM
ngsm13

Midnight, no offense...but your replies are so all over the place and un-organized....they're almost incoherent.

Oh well, this topic is done for now.

NG

Old 08-30-2005, 01:55 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sure dude, you just had to say something...

Old 08-30-2005, 02:44 AM
alpine25
Veteran

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 09-18-2005, 03:20 PM
savage_RT
Rookie

hifonic amps are good to me shott ive had the 1000x1,1200x1 and the 1500 x1 i have now is powering my kicker 15 l7 just how i want it in my 98 neon rt owwwwww.also what is a good amp that you probably should try is solid audio there hella good also .

ood luck