Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Dodge M4S Intercepter Vs. 1992 - 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 05:43 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gn300
What is a m4s exactly?

The M4S Prototype, or the Dodge Turbo Intercepter, is the fastest and most powerful 4 cylinder made at over 400 horsepower and an observed by Road & Track Magazine 194 Miles Per Hour with this particular engine tested. As claims that the 1992 to 1993 IROC R/T is the most powerful 4 cylinder made at 224 horsepower.

Of course, any views are welcome and agreeing is not required, this is not a Wanted to Buy Post or a Wanting to Sell Post and Thread. I just prefer to base my decisions particularly these on facts that can be validated, like those of the prior proven Mopar Products. That will be where my "Chest Thumping" comes from, so any of these reasonings will be good enough for me. As I mentioned, this is not a For Sale, or WTB Post or Thread, so I'm not going to be the kid on the playground to take my ball and go home with it.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:02 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Default The Turbo Intercepter Photos

Originally Posted by gn300
What is a m4s exactly?
I'd post some photos of the Movie Car, but I still can't post attachments, or even add an Avatar, Course I would no if my Messaging has ever worked either. http://rometschracing.spaces.live.com/?lc=1033 this is my homepage you can see them and the rest of my garage there.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:05 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I mean this the best way that I can...but the way that you write doesnt make any sense. Is english your first language? You seem like you might have an interesting case but the way that you randomly start new sentences and then ramble on without any sort of proper punctuation makes it heard to read.

Old 12-24-2009, 02:03 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Originally Posted by BadStratRT
I mean this the best way that I can...but the way that you write doesnt make any sense. Is english your first language? You seem like you might have an interesting case but the way that you randomly start new sentences and then ramble on without any sort of proper punctuation makes it heard to read.

I am sorry for not being able to convey my expressed punctuation, and perhaps grazing the keyboard a little to fast. There is much to cover. I am saying where are the validated authority facts behind these claims of the 1992 to 1993 IROC R/T being a car that is potentially a collectors' car with a place in the collectors' marketplace commanding such valuation. As if the accomplishments of an actual Mopar product are to be discounted because someone made a bad bet some years ago.

Last edited by VERNONDODGE; 12-24-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old 12-24-2009, 02:07 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Post Viper and Fiat's restructuring plan for Dodge

Has anyone heard more of the discontinuing of the Viper? Announced by Auto Week on the Speeded Channel. Anymore production models from Dodge under the new Fiat Administration, also on the Auto Week Announcement they say the restructuring will also include separating Dodge Truck from Dodge as so Dodge can focus on performance? I very much look forward to what the Italian Maker will help Dodge bring!

Last edited by VERNONDODGE; 12-24-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old 12-24-2009, 10:36 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Old 12-26-2009, 04:47 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Default Dodge Performance

Originally Posted by lxman1
I'm very glad to hear that. I hope to see a resergance of factory backing in particular hear at Sebring in the LeMans Series. While they were behind it they were beatin' up the Corvettes. Then fell off and rivalry with the Ferrari in the GT Class heated back up.

Last edited by VERNONDODGE; 12-26-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: CAPS
Old 12-26-2009, 06:03 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Default M4S or Dodge Turbo Interceptors

Made the request to the Arizona Motor Vehicle Department online as suggested by Chrysler Headquarters for the VINs, EINs, and Records. Will follow up with telephone calls after the Holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Old 12-26-2009, 07:57 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so, are you saying that the 92 iroc shouldnt be a collectors car?

Old 12-27-2009, 05:44 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Post True Current Valuations of the IROCs from an Auto Consumer Authority

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...-daytona-6.htm . Let me know if the lnk is invalid? It is a leading big league magazine and company. (Consumer Reports included)

Quick Reply: Dodge M4S Intercepter Vs. 1992 - 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T