Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Hello from Windsor, Ontario....

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 09:30 AM
TammyD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Windsor, Ontario....

I have searched the forum for an answer to this and come up empty handed....sorry if I didn't search correctly.

I have a 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan.

Twice this morning, both times when turning the wheel to turn left my airbag light came on. The first time it went off after about a minute, the second I'm not sure because it was when I parked at work. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it's something that I should head over to the dealership to have checked out.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:42 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site. It could be the clock spring if the horn, cruise cintrol and others do not work. I will move this thread to the Caravan section,
FF

Old 08-04-2010, 11:07 AM
TammyD

I have never used the cruise control on this car but I went out to see if the horn works and it does. Sorry for posting in the wrong place, I didn't realize.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:45 AM
TammyD

Update....I just called the dealership and spoke with someone who said that the 2008/2009 Dodge Grand Caravans are experiencing an "overlysenstive reaction" in their warning lights and while a recall has not been issued, it's just a minor electrical glitch. I hope they're right...I've had my fill of recalls both official and unofficial with this relatively new vehicle.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess I'm not aware of the "sensitivity" issue. I would take it in and have them check for codes if the light comes on anymore.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:20 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 96 Likes on 81 Posts

I am also not aware of a sensitivity issue either.I would have them ck for either active or store codes.

Quick Reply: Hello from Windsor, Ontario....