Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

A604 Problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:34 AM
brewed4you
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can those be picked up from my local dealership or should I be looking elsewhere?

Also do you have any recommendations for an overhaul kit, or is pretty much anything good?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:57 AM
brewed4you
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forgot to ask, do I need snap ring pliers or anything? I was going to get some but I noticed it is not in your list.
Also I remember reading something about the stock clutches being asbestos, is that true? Don't wanna get cancer over a stupid tranny :P
One last question, if you know the answer. My wheels seem to tick, the speed of the ticking is relative to my wheel speed. Could this be the bearings? I've also noticed the wheels seem to shake randomly if that helps.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:55 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 94 Likes on 79 Posts

Yes you do need snap ring pliars. One large and one small one. Your local dealer can order them for you or ask them for the miller tool site. Or if you someone that works at the dealer,maybe they can let you used them.

Quick Reply: A604 Problem