Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2011 Super Console

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 04:27 PM
jsrank
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't reinstall the screws. Those are for the cupholder that is replaced by the Super Console.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:01 PM
skeelo

Actually there are two holes on the superconsole that lines up with those holes... The holes on my super console had screw marks on them... With that said I didnt install them either...haha

Old 01-03-2012, 05:44 PM
crxmanpat
Rookie

I just picked up a slightly used 2011 GC Crew and it came with the Super Console. I thought that it was standard on the Crew as it was the only one the dealer had, but I guess not?

I must say I like the Super Console. Before this we had a 2005 T&C LX, and I hated not having something in that space.

Old 01-10-2012, 10:05 AM
magnumfloyd

Originally Posted by skeelo
How are the two attached? Any screws or do they just snap together?

Thanks
They just snap together i didn't install the bottom bracket though did you guys that did cut out the whole area of carpet for the bracket to sit on the metal or just the screw holes.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:32 PM
skeelo

Originally Posted by magnumfloyd
They just snap together i didn't install the bottom bracket though did you guys that did cut out the whole area of carpet for the bracket to sit on the metal or just the screw holes.
You'll have to cut the carpet or the bracket with make the console sit too high. I cut two strip where the bracket sits as oppose to one big square hole...

Old 01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
possum187

I just thought I'd say thanks to you all for the information on the Super Console in this thread. If I can add one bit of advice, it's don't let your wife leave her license on top of the sliding lid on the compartment. It's not easy to get those side panels back to see in there.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:46 PM
eskimopiehead66@yahoo.ca
Smile Super console Installation

thanks to all for your comments,looking to do the deed this weekend.need to get in the right frame of mind as i have huge mitts re getting hands in tight confines for the electrical connection.I knew these kids of mine would come in handy. Has anyone considered using the base console between the middle row seats? if so I'm looking for ideas on how to secure the base console while still making relatively easy to pull out if needed..................

Old 04-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Chris Koz
Default Super Console

Hey, guys. I just bought 2012 dodge caravan. I got the basic model. thought it was cheaper to do that then at things to it. Im looking for the Super Console, i look at the past post, and cant seem to find it... so any certain site

Old 05-01-2012, 08:15 AM
fire7rescue

I found mine by using a site called partsresearch.com, you pay $3.99 to list what you want, they find it for you. I found my super console from a junkyard in Wisconsin(I live in Maryland). Total cost with site fees and shipped to my door was $180. Mine had some glass on it from a wrecked van, but was overall in great shape and install was a breeze! I've seen a few on Ebay for $399, plus shipping. Good Luck!

Old 07-12-2012, 07:02 PM
papahawaii
Default What name to search on eBay

Hi, I searched for dodge super console on eBay and 0 came up, any ideas on what to call it when searching for it? I am buying a 2012 SXT which has all the bells n whistles yet has the smaller console and I like the bigger one.
Thank you in advance for any help

Quick Reply: 2011 Super Console