Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Heater and airconditioning doors not working correctly

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 08:37 AM
welder4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heater and airconditioning doors not working correctly

I am having trouble with the mixing doors on a 2001 Caravan 3.3 . I have trouble with the heater working at all times some times it does and sometimes it don't . I tried to calibrate the heater and air and the light kept on blinking. the two middle outlets are strange as I feel warm air coming from the driver side and cool air from the one on the passenger side . I know there are four servos that operate the doors . what code would that show . I have burped the system many times and I don't think it is blocked with air pockets . At times it cools real well and others just some and not really enough in 90 degree temps . Winter time I have the heater working sporadically it works good and the next time you start it it will not work . I have the duel zone and use the recirculate and on button to calibrate it . any ideas what I can do with this ??

Old 05-21-2012, 10:54 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 98 Likes on 83 Posts

I would say you have broken bleed doors, But I would give tizzy a pm and ask him.

Quick Reply: Heater and airconditioning doors not working correctly