Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Cars Needed for Computer Game

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005 | 02:41 PM
Alanok
Default Cars Needed for Computer Game

Hi all

I work for a computer games company here in the UK called Eutechnyx and we are currently developing a new computer racing game to be released next year. We are in the middle of collating research info on numerous cars and one of those is a Dodge Charger R/T and Daytona R/T. As you may know these cars are not freely available over here ( I am not sure if there are any Neon's here) so we are finding it hard to track one down. here's where you come in...

Now what I am going to ask may seem unusual but we need a kind soul to take photos of their car to help us model the accurately. Now it is not going to be your usual couple of shots from the side but rather more intensive than that. We usually take 200+ shots but obviously we are not expecting you to take that many, but please feel welcome to. Important things are to get good level shots of the front, side and rear with detailed shots if lights (on and off if possible), mirrors, badges etc. I can run through the exact details if you e-mail me at my hotmail addy, MSN or PM me. I will pass on my work e-mail addy so we can discuss further. We can also offer you our FTP site where you can upload the photos so as not to block up your e-mail.

What we can offer is a credit in the actual game and booklet. Plus if we can swing it a copy of the finished game (please don't hold us to this though)

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your replies.

Alan

Old 10-25-2005 | 02:47 PM
MadSquirrel
Default RE: Cars Needed for Computer Game

I can take the pics for ya, I got a Nikon D70 with a 300mm lens and yes I have a R/T. When do you need them by.

Cheers,
Lee

Old 10-26-2005 | 08:03 AM
Alanok

Hi Lee,

Many thanks for replying. I am going to sound stupid here but is your camera a digtal camera? If yes then great.

We don't need the photos right away but the quicker the better. I will PM you my work e-mail addy so we can discuss this further.

Cheers

Alan

Old 10-27-2005 | 01:50 AM
fightingfoo82

Sorry man, no Dodge. Just hanging with my loley EP3 for now

Old 10-27-2005 | 05:26 AM
COCharger
Amateur

Just like MadSquirrel, I have a Digital Rebel XT with 58MM and a 150MM zoom. Can take high res photos (JPGs are 3456x2304 @ 3+ MB each). With those pictures you can get very detailed with very few pictures, just zoom into the area you want and it should have more detail than you'll ever need. Have an '06 Daytona (Go Mango [Orange]). Just let me know if you want some.

Old 10-27-2005 | 01:12 PM
Alanok

Not lowly, I have a EP3 Type-R so there's two of us

Shouldn't really say it out to loud otherwise nobody will offer help. But then I guess the avatar is a dead giveaway.

What Ep3 is yours? I assume an Si.

Old 10-27-2005 | 01:13 PM
Alanok

ORIGINAL: COCharger

Just like MadSquirrel, I have a Digital Rebel XT with 58MM and a 150MM zoom. Can take high res photos (JPGs are 3456x2304 @ 3+ MB each). With those pictures you can get very detailed with very few pictures, just zoom into the area you want and it should have more detail than you'll ever need. Have an '06 Daytona (Go Mango [Orange]). Just let me know if you want some.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Lee is kindly taking photos of his car but I notice you have a Daytona which we also need photos of. I will Pm you with the shots we need

Old 10-27-2005 | 02:19 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

you better at least post screen shots of the game when your done. if i had one i would help out, but my charger is merely a dream now...

Quick Reply: Cars Needed for Computer Game