Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Dodge Forum Mobile?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Nates_expresso
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fixed now, I think... I had the same issues

~Nate

Old 02-06-2009, 03:08 PM
JimkDaAdtman
Veteran
Default test

This is a test of the samsung instinct, this is only a test. If this was a real post it would be followed by emergency instructions and some other stuff..

Old 02-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would quote Nate where he said it is fixed to say it isn't fixed for me but I can't because I am still only getting Dodge Forum mobile. Argh

Old 02-06-2009, 08:49 PM
JimkDaAdtman
Veteran

It's not the forum.. I had no problem with my Instinct, I can switch between the mobile version and nonmobile version... ANd posted the above post with my phone.. It worked fine, and showed my sig....

I am not sure why you can't switch back and forth between them... Weird.. what kind of phone do you have?

Mine is the Instinct, and it works great.. the mobile version loads a little faster, but I'm 3G so it loads fast either way...

Old 02-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

I've got an AT&T Tilt. I tried using the forum on my phone both through internet explorer and through opera mini and it is loading as dodge forum mobile through both. I can still get on every other site on the web without a problem except this one.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:06 PM
JimkDaAdtman
Veteran

That's the problem.. At&T sucks.. hehehee.... Naaa seriously, there is no way to switch to the non-mobile version? that makes no sense.. strange.. Try making sure there are no saved pages in history, and manually enter the url https://dodgeforum.com

See if that makes a difference... Sometimes it sees mobile version in cache and loads it as the default for that url..

JimK

Old 02-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Nope, still the same. I just saved all of my important info onto my memory card and then reset the phone. Then I tried going onto the forum again and got the dodge forum mobile. So I took my sim card out and put it in my old phone and it is getting dodge forum mobile too.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:34 PM
JimkDaAdtman
Veteran

sounds like your phone wont use anything but the mobile version.... strange... Mine gives me the option to switch between mobile and pc versions with a toggle button.. Works great... I use the built in browser, instead of opera or anything else.. Since I don't have AT&T Tilt, I can't give ya much help on that... Just know that it does work on mine, I will try my wife's phone in a little while, she has a Palm 755P..

JimK

Old 02-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

I used to be able to switch between the mobile and pc versions too, but now I only get a mobile version feed from dodge forum. I am going to try the wife's phone when she gets home.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:19 PM
BEAR
Record Breaker

I'm having the same problem. I have a Blackberry and I use the Blackberry Internet service and have never had the problem till 2 days ago. All of a sudden it just changed to the Mobile. It has nothing to do with the mobile or pc views on the phones. All that does is make the page bigger and give you a cursor instead of highlighting what you click on. At least thats how it is for me. Something changed either with the site or the internet service through the cell phone provider. HammerZ71 is checking on it possibly being something with the site.

Quick Reply: Dodge Forum Mobile?????