Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Intrepid
Reload this Page >

chrysler concorde help

Dodge Intrepid The sporty car that recently left the Dodge lineup, the Dodge Intrepid. With it's smooth look and comfortable ride, the Dodge Intrepid can still command attention.

chrysler concorde help

Old 07-03-2012, 01:05 AM
michael74501
Exclamation chrysler concorde help

My next door friend who is 66 year old widow, car stopped going down the road, they couldnt get it started, they ran the battery dead. so when i came in for the weekend i was ask to look at it. i have checked fuel and its got 53 pressure on it when you test it, replaced the old camshaft position sensor. i check all the volts to them and they are showing 4 but my haynes repair manual said it should have 5. Now i looked at the fuse and relay box under hood i have no power to the fues that is 10 amp pcm, and no power the the 20amp inj/coil or to the 20amp 02 ssr. can someone please help me trying to. i check power to the coil and the plugs and no spark at all will turn over sprayed start fluid in it but didnt even try to start. PLEASE HELP ME HELP THIS LITTLE LADY.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.
[email protected]

Old 07-03-2012, 10:53 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator

Welcome to DF
I'm going to move your post to the LH section or Intrepid. Check the fuse for the ASD relay. It may have blown.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:30 PM
michael74501
Question

update!

OK the timing belt broke. replaced it and there is no power to the fuse and relay center for the fuse (v) 10amp pcm, (s) 20amp inj/col, (t) 20amp 02 ssr. i checked thme with a 12 volt. tester and they show dead.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: chrysler concorde help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: