Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

SXT vs. RT

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 11:48 PM
jeddy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SXT vs. RT

I live in Canada and while I wish I could justify the Hemi but I couldn't....
$6000 is alot of money, insurance would be higher, gas mileage was poor (I do a lot of driving as a salesman)

IMHO, the RT is what you buy when money is no object and you can follow your heart, the SXT is what you buy when you think with your head.

Wish I had a HEMI, but the SXT will do fine....

Old 09-21-2004, 03:41 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

IMHO, the RT is what you buy when money is no object and you can follow your heart, the SXT is what you buy when you think with your head.
Amen to that Jeddy. Thats why I went with the SXT.

Old 09-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Scott P

ORIGINAL: jeddy

I wouldn't go as far as to say RT owners aren't thinking with thier heads. They just know what they want. Money no object? That would be a Viper, not a Magnum. For those of us that like cars that are faster than average, the RT is our choice. For those that like the looks, but don't care about power, the SXT or SE is the choice. RT owners aren't superior or inferior. They just are choosing a different path.