Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Superchips here and in...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 10:17 PM
mack7265
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Superchips here and in...

I purchased my Superchip a month ago and im impressed. I havn't owned an automatic that would spin the tires in second gear since I was a kid driving my 71 Mach1. It's like the little Hemi was reborn. It even impressed my Dad and that is a chore in itself with new vehicles. Now a question for the group, what is the opinion of you all on the next step of upgrades. Im on a quest to get the most out of my Magnum without really breaking into the motor.....YET. Your input is appreciated. Thanks.

Old 01-10-2007, 06:46 AM
iceman4269

This is in response the ekb55. I checked the website to order a 3825 Superchips and it says that 06 owners may need to download an upgrade for the kit in order for it to work. So I'm hoping they are on top of it.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:54 AM
ekb55

As soon as I got my Superchips I hooked it up and updated it but still no go. Just have a red paperweight with a cord on it for now. [>:] The thing is, the day I got the Programmer and had the problem, I called and they stated that a fix should be available by the end of the week. I also e-mailed at which time the reply from Superchips was that there was no ETA for a fix and to keep checking back. Can't get much more vague then that. I would appreciated a little more information such as what has been done thusfar regarding the problem.
\

Quick Reply: Superchips here and in...