Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Cr@zy Squ33
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need some help

That's something I'd fight cause it's a bull**** law. I need a little light on my dashboard to tell me that my driving lights are on? C'mon, let's be realistic here. I'm not 2 so I dont' need a babysitter, I've also got my own brain and am very capable of making my own decisions which is why I put the fog lights on their own circuit in the first place. And if I can't remember that I've turned them on it's really not a big deal. The worst that could happen is the battery goes dead while the car isn't running. It's not a bomb and won't explode killing thousands of people. It's a set of damn driving lights.

Old 09-07-2004, 01:27 AM
casper
Legend

I don't know about that law either, but I lived in Wisconsin for a while and they do have some pretty F***** up laws.

Old 09-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Altima_wb
Captain

Wisconsin is pretty **** about vehicle lighting, it wasn't that big of a deal I just had to have it fixed. I already said your setup will work just fine but the way I have it wired is a little nicer thats all. I have run foglights like that many times I justed wanted something a little less of a bother thats why I have them setup the way I do now.