Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

turbo

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 09:58 AM
dodgeme
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo

i am wondering if anyone knows where to get a turbo system cheap enough for the horsepower. is there anywhere that you can get the srt turbo, because alot of times you can get a turbo from the old motors cheaper. if there are any ideas please let me know. thanks a lot.

Old 11-02-2005, 10:27 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Default RE: turbo

Yeah you can. But you will have to do some work to make it work. Guess it depends on what year neon you have, SOHC or DOHC.

Old 11-02-2005, 02:28 PM
casper
Legend

Your best bet if you are a novice is going to be to buy a kit. Both Chill factory and Hahns racecraft make them. They range from about $2200 - $3500 if I remember the prices right and come with everything you will need to turbo the motor. I would suggest spending the extra money if you get one and getting the intercooler also.

Old 11-07-2005, 05:10 PM
got boost?
Professional

Here is a couple of links with listings for Neron turbo kits: http://www.modernperformance.com/dcx/2k_hrc.shtml, this is for the Hahn as mentioned before and heres a link for the Chill Factory: http://www.chillfactory.us/autoturbokit.html. Hope this helps and good luck!

Quick Reply: turbo