Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

im in SHARX RAM club now.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 06:17 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: im in SHARX RAM club now.

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

ORIGINAL: twotrack68

I dunno Sharx...I have my suspicions. If that's the case, there's NO going back! If she does it once, she'll do it again. I have my own zero tolerance policy for that!
Scott
I doubt it, she asked for the divorce and she knows damn well if she was having an affair shed get it. But seeing now that we are going to try and work things out I dont think she is, and believe me Ive asked.
I havemet her and I do not think she would have a affair. I think she loves you just trivial times. It will work out. Give her the attention you give Bruce and you will be fine.

Old 09-17-2007, 06:22 PM
twotrack68
Rookie

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

ORIGINAL: twotrack68

I dunno Sharx...I have my suspicions. If that's the case, there's NO going back! If she does it once, she'll do it again. I have my own zero tolerance policy for that!
Scott
I doubt it, she asked for the divorce and she knows damn well if she was having an affair shed get it. But seeing now that we are going to try and work things out I dont think she is, and believe me Ive asked.
I havemet her and I do not think she would have a affair. I think she loves you just trivial times. It will work out. Give her the attention you give Bruce and you will be fine.
I was actually referring to MY wife! Haha!

Old 09-17-2007, 08:48 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

Guys I'm really sorry to hear all the problems on the home front. It really sucks.

What I'm worried about w/ all of you posting this is - - what if i11m10c2 gets an idea and tries to pull something - - which one of us will get the Forum???

All of you keep your chin up and your hearts happy. It sucks but take a minute to figure out what really makes you happy and feel whole then go for that.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:22 PM
cookie_monstr
Professional

ya sound so strong.... i havnt eaten all day. i love this girl. iv given her so much. i even let her drive the DIESEL! she brought so much joy and happyness in my life. i would of never straightened out and prob not even be here. i gave so much..lost so much and its like wat the hell were u thinking.
i would like to tell her all the mean and hurtful stuff i have to say. but a real man wouldnt do that. a real man would for give and move on. right?
i need a new turbo. all my probs would dissapear with that.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:44 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Guys, I don't envy your situations. Mine possibly happened early in our marriage. I still don't know and really at this point don't care. What I did was clear everything else from my mind, decide if my relationship was worth it to me or not. Only once I made up my mind could I begin to discuss it with her. Basically told her to do the same thing I did, make up her mind. We both decided that we would stay together and that has been that ever since. We just celebrated our 14th anniversary on 9/11. Yes we were married 9/11/93. It has been a long road to recovery, but we have a good life together now. Forget all the macho stuff, or how it looks to others, or any other BS that is not pertinent to your situation, and do what you heart tells you. BUT you must both be on the same page, if one is not completely commited to it then you MUST bail. BTW we tried the counselling thing, it is pure BS in my opinion. I don't have a high regard for counselers anyway.

Old 09-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: cookie_monstr

ya sound so strong.... i havnt eaten all day. i love this girl. iv given her so much. i even let her drive the DIESEL! she brought so much joy and happyness in my life. i would of never straightened out and prob not even be here. i gave so much..lost so much and its like wat the hell were u thinking.
i would like to tell her all the mean and hurtful stuff i have to say. but a real man wouldnt do that. a real man would for give and move on. right?
i need a new turbo. all my probs would dissapear with that.
really sorry to hear that. these situations really take a toll on a guy when they are hit from out of nowhere with it.

hell, it would be easier to take if she showed up with her boyfriend and packed her crap..
this mental game sht just wreaks havock on all guys who dont feel anything is a jar.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ok guys. if I am answern this questionare,so are you...

keep your answers to yourselves...and dont let the woman see either!!!

Name:  scan0004.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  19.5 KB

Name:  scan0008.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  104.7 KB

Old 09-17-2007, 11:12 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: bajafun

Do I count or am I special??? I haven't read it yet - - I stopped w/ your warning but man now I really want to

Old 09-17-2007, 11:15 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

Do I count or am I special??? I haven't read it yet - - I stopped w/ your warning but man now I really want to
Go for it.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

this surveytakes itboth ways. it doesnt care if your man or woman

I will post the author later this week. do not want copyright problems ya know.

the author saysto keep your answers from our partner at all costs. they will not understand your thoughts no more than you will understand theirs.

ok i trimmed the extra page off. you can right click each page and select "print picture". they print full page and easy to read.

Quick Reply: im in SHARX RAM club now.