Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

im in SHARX RAM club now.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 09:56 AM
cookie_monstr
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im in SHARX RAM club now.

i know i cant compare with wat sharx is going through. but me and my gal are going through problems too. were seperated, still talk and hold hands and kiss and all the other mooshie stuff. she would tell me how much she wants be and misses me and bull****. but last night she told me somthing that is just killing me. she slept with somone else. i havnt slept or eaten or cant even think straight. my head hurts and its like i put so much into this relationship for it to fall apart.
i want to think im over reacting. i mean we were seperated. i cant claim her. its just the fact of wat she did. i saw this coming. she would always talk about him. she would say this and and that about him. and i saw it. i saw it to the point where i knew somthing was gona happen. a kiss or touch....somthing. i always thought...man i trust her. i now shes strong enough to be like ..i cant, this isnt right. ....but i was wrong. she ****ed him and now...now im lost.
i cant imagen what you(sharx) is going through. i cant put myself in those 18yrs(if i member correctly) because you had built so much. you have kids and more to hurt and be all ****ed up about.
my 1 and 1/2yrs is no where near what youhave. i wish you the best of luck and strength to help u through this time.

Old 09-17-2007, 10:47 AM
sharx ram
Champion
Default RE: im in SHARX RAM club now.

Im sorry to hear that man, just hang in there. I have been doing everything I can to make this work, and things are kinda looking up. Good luck brotha...

Old 09-17-2007, 11:02 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Damn bro, good luck, It might be time to move on. If it happened this time whats to say what will happen next time.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

BROTHERS we come here to discuss our CUMMIINS TURBO DIESEL (topic ) heart aches and happiness.

be blessed is he (ok and she) who keeps an icon alive an well.

now for the nitty gritty.

cookie_monster.....

I am right there with y man. a year ago my wife accusd me of sleepin around. moved out to her dads and took the kids. come to find out she was horn doggin around on me!!!!!!!!

we "ironed" things out and she came back up till a couple months ago. again sh moves to her dads. she says all I want is sex!! hell!! Im a GUY (ok last time a woman sad so anyway )!!! guys want sex more often than the moon rises every night. somethin else is up. oh maybe its just that i decided to become self employed and my income dropped by 1/3or so???? shegot real "antsy" when I told her of a prospective job thatll make up half my previous salary in 3 months time!!

guessin we need a "screwed over by the wives " club section

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 09-17-2007, 11:53 AM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

damn the disease is spreading. I am in a simular boat.

Old 09-17-2007, 02:36 PM
twotrack68
Rookie

Ya know, I wasn't gonna say anything but I'm also in the same boat. Married for almost 9 years but together for 14. She wants a relationship with me, just doesn't want to be married to me. WHAT? So we're in the process of splittin stuff. As for the sex part, when she sez "I'm not in the mood", it'll get you in trouble if you ask "Do youHAVE to be?".
Scott

Old 09-17-2007, 02:42 PM
sharx ram
Champion

Thankfully she is not having an affair, or so she says ... but with alot of these other stories Im starting to think Im the lucky one

Old 09-17-2007, 02:55 PM
twotrack68
Rookie

I dunno Sharx...I have my suspicions. If that's the case, there's NO going back! If she does it once, she'll do it again. I have my own zero tolerance policy for that!
Scott

Old 09-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

they will never admit it till its too late.I ended up "hackin" into her email to find out some stuff. then a friend kinda hinted to me also.

heres a stat

in the USA

50% of marriages end in divorce.
those that go to counceling still end in divorce cause the councelors dont know how to help.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:56 PM
sharx ram
Champion

ORIGINAL: twotrack68

I dunno Sharx...I have my suspicions. If that's the case, there's NO going back! If she does it once, she'll do it again. I have my own zero tolerance policy for that!
Scott
I doubt it, she asked for the divorce and she knows damn well if she was having an affair shed get it. But seeing now that we are going to try and work things out I dont think she is, and believe me Ive asked.

Quick Reply: im in SHARX RAM club now.