Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

New Line-X Bedliner

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007 | 09:17 PM
Joel_MD
|
Captain
Default New Line-X Bedliner

Earlier this week Ihad a Line-X bedliner sprayed in my Ram. They charged $465 for a short bed, plus another $50 to spray the tops of the rails and tailgate. I'm really happy with it.

I also spent 3.5 hours washing and waxing, so I took a few pics. It was a beautiful day here in Maryland.

Old 10-20-2007 | 10:47 PM
cujo
Captain
Default RE: New Line-X Bedliner

Nice. I'm thinking about pulling the plastic drop-in out and doing mine in the spring.

Old 10-21-2007 | 12:14 AM
nickcoletti
Record Breaker

looks sweet! i wish my truck dident come w/ a spray liner already in it so i could have somthing nice sprayed. its so cheaply done it seems, its almost more of a foamy spray than a plastic spray. every time i throw something sharp in the bed like a piece of concrete it kinda tears[:@].

Old 10-21-2007 | 12:31 AM
Mayfair
Legend

That turned out really good !!

Old 10-21-2007 | 12:31 AM
Twoforme2
Veteran

I like...I am planning mine, and have been considering doing from the body indentation (about a foot up or so) down to the bottom, all the way around, including the front and rear bumpers...but the quote I got for it the other day was crazy, so now I am considering powdercoating or painting the front and rear bumpers black...decisions decisions...problem is if I do the line-x down the side, then don't like it, I am screwed cause I dont think you can take it off very easily once it is on!

Old 10-21-2007 | 06:37 AM
sabersix

Nice. I got my Line-X in Glenn Burnie for about the same price. I'm also very satisfied with the product.

Old 10-21-2007 | 10:08 AM
cujo
Captain

ORIGINAL: sabersix

Nice. I got my Line-X in Glenn Burnie for about the same price. I'm also very satisfied with the product.
Who in Genn Bernie did you deal with? Seems like quality varies with the installers, Glenn Bernie is a little closer than Annopolis for me. I've seen some bad Line-X jobs, just leave go somewhere proven.

Old 10-21-2007 | 06:56 PM
beachmstr

looks really nice.

Old 10-21-2007 | 07:30 PM
ameyer

I had mine line-x'd a few weeks ago. I gave $505 for long bed over the rails. They did a real good job, except they sprayed down in the receiver of my gooseneck, then had to spend 30 min w/ a razor blade to get it out, while it was still fresh.Tough stuff.

Old 10-21-2007 | 08:02 PM
sabersix

ORIGINAL: cujo

ORIGINAL: sabersix

Who in Genn Bernie did you deal with? Seems like quality varies with the installers, Glenn Bernie is a little closer than Annopolis for me. I've seen some bad Line-X jobs, just leave go somewhere proven.
PM sent.

Quick Reply: New Line-X Bedliner