Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Jimmy...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007 | 10:29 PM
sharx ram
|
Champion
Default Jimmy...

Jimmy, I reliable source just informed me that you were taking low blows...how ever in your defense I told them that your usually giving them. Just wanted to let you know whats being said brotha.

Dont pick on me when Im not there to fight back

Old 10-21-2007 | 10:33 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Default RE: Jimmy...

Sharx, I would never slander you or say anything that has no truth involved. fact is that you have been through quite a few sets of teeth in your time. I will however stop as I know that rubbing in that father time has attacked is not nice and I will let your last years be pleasant.
My the insurance companies find a cure for impotence, wrinkles and slow reflexes (see his time slips)
AARP, BIFOCALS, WALKERS, and MEDICARE ROCKS!!!

Old 10-21-2007 | 10:36 PM
sharx ram
|
Champion

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

Sharx, I would never slander you or say anything that has no truth involved. fact is that you have been through quite a few sets of teeth in your time. I will however stop as I know that rubbing in that father time has attacked is not nice and I will let your last years be pleasant.
My the insurance companies find a cure for impotence, wrinkles and slow reflexes (see his time slips)
Ay my age ya sleep where ya can, was it my fault it just so happened to be at the tree?...No...so back off Jr.

Old 10-21-2007 | 10:37 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Three runs, three naps. we will see next week now wont we old timer. Good thing you have all those gadgets on the truck for uhhh compensation

Old 10-21-2007 | 10:40 PM
sharx ram
|
Champion

it was 4 naps Ill have you know...and as far as compensating...its ok, with a truck like mine I can get all I need and by time they know any differant its too late.

Old 10-21-2007 | 10:57 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

it was 4 naps Ill have you know...and as far as compensating...its ok, with a truck like mine I can get all I need and by time they know any differant its too late.
True you have a nice truck. and for a senior you are alright in my bookI would like to extend a truce. if yo uaccept I will aim my efforts towards someone else.

Old 10-21-2007 | 11:13 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

Don't forget.... Power Scooters!!

Old 10-22-2007 | 12:03 AM
jakebrake
Champion

Sharx love his rascal

Old 10-22-2007 | 12:53 AM
sharx ram
|
Champion

That'll be enough from the peanut gallery

Old 10-22-2007 | 01:08 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

Sharx my man, I know how you complained the last time we went to the races. so I found you your very own portable potty scooter!!!

I will have the city install these around your neighborhood to make you feel more safe!