Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

DAMN THIEVES

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 11:01 AM
billyho41
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAMN THIEVES

Some time between 11:30pm and 5:00am this morning someone decided to smash out both the rear window on the passenger side and drivers side of my Mega Cab and since that was not enough decided to smash all three of my rear windows. I leave NOTHING in my truck so this was more of a just being destructive than trying to steal anything. There was a grand total of 9 cars in my neighborhood hit. I have lived in my very nice secluded community for over 12 years and nothing like this has ever happened and well I am just venting...............BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH

Nobody has been caught however I do have the word out to a couple PD buddy's of mine in the area to please keep me in the loop and maybe even let me know a day ahead of time where I might be able to find them if you get my drift ;o)

WTF is wrong with people?????????

Old 11-09-2007, 11:05 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Default RE: DAMN THIEVES

I am no stranger to vandalism. I have had thievery happen to me in the middle of the night and someone thought my inferno red truck was on fire and sprayed it with a fire extinguisher one day

Old 11-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with 9 cars being hit. . .I would say the cops are going to look for those little hellions.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:30 AM
DiEseLjunKy
Veteran

They'll never catch them and if they do it'll be a slap on the wrist. Just some out of control juveniles with no discipline in their lives.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:45 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: DiEseLjunKy

They'll never catch them and if they do it'll be a slap on the wrist. Just some out of control juveniles with no discipline in their lives.
true, sad but true

Old 11-09-2007, 11:47 AM
savage.basher

Hmm... well all I can say is that someone would be getting murdered if that was my truck. Seriously though, I don't think I would kill them, but then again maybe so, I think I am in love with my truck.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:56 AM
burban2002
Veteran

I feel your pain. One of our cars was parked right out front of our house and somebody punched the lock and stole the deck out of the dash. I was livid. To add insult to injury, the thief put a one dollar bill on the dash. Just the other night somebody opened the bed of my truck and stole my extension cord.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:07 PM
billyho41
Rookie

There is nothing that infuriates me more than someone stealing something or destroying something that does not belong to them. Where the hell does that mentallity come from?

My daughter cried because of how upset I was and in 10 years of her life she has never seen me that upset.

They actually left a dollar on your dash??? OMG that would be it I would grab the next person walking down the neighborhood and beat them just because. Talk about a slap in the face.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:15 PM
CutterW
Captain

Need a new antitheft device. But sorry for the trouble. I get mad when other people just throw trash or think they are goin to mark on my pickup with those erasable window pens.

Old 11-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Joel_MD
Captain

Sorry to hear about that. The cops would probably look the other way if you took the perps and dragged them behind your truck for a mile or two!

I see you are from Orange County. I lived in LA County for three years, and Orange County for two. I had more stuff stolen from me during those five years than the rest of my life combined. I couldn't get out of California fast enough.

Quick Reply: DAMN THIEVES