Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel
View Poll Results: A poll
Pay him and just count it as a lesson
4.76%
Tell him to kiss my.....
26.98%
Pay him but remind him what I saved him
23.81%
Tell him that he owes me for the 2 hours I spent fixing his mistake
31.75%
All of the above
12.70%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Everybody makes mistakes, but

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007 | 10:30 PM
solarwarp
Veteran
Default RE: Everybody makes mistakes, but

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

I call it Teaxs Justice!!
What part of Texas are you from... over here we don't do something behindtheir back thatthey may not even find out about for months when he needs warranty work done. We want our Texas justice quicker than that.

Order 20 yards of Pea Gravel to be delivered to his front lawn.

Old 11-30-2007 | 10:39 PM
solarwarp
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Parts/Service

ORIGINAL: solarwarp

But aside from that the guy is a scumball.
My word is gold. And I don't mind paying for my mistake. But I still would like to get it off my chest that he is an a........
Well that part is up to you. I wouldn't have any worries about telling him. Be sure that he understands that you saved him thousands andthat he cantake his business elsewhere. Where is you buddy in all of this?

Old 11-30-2007 | 10:39 PM
josh2500
Rookie

Thats messed up. Some people are punks. Personally i wouldnt give him a damn thing. He should just be glad your a nice guy and even took the time to look at his truck in that situation.

Old 11-30-2007 | 10:48 PM
Parts/Service
|
Champion

ORIGINAL: Parts/Service

But aside from that the guy is a scumball.
My word is gold. And I don't mind paying for my mistake. But I still would like to get it off my chest that he is an a........
Well that part is up to you. I wouldn't have any worries about telling him. Be sure that he understands that you saved him thousands andthat he cantake his business elsewhere. Where is you buddy in all of this?
My buddy called me and apologized for getting me involved in this mess and offered to pay the $50.00. But I don't think that itis his place to pay for my mistake. I screwed up, I can accept that, and I am man enough to pay for it. But, damn I saved this guy $1900.00 and his warranty.....

Old 11-30-2007 | 10:48 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: rebelz99

Don't say anything, give this ******* the belt with the bill for the 2 hours or so worked on his truck plus some stupid reprogramming fee's, with a nice work sheet of the work done addressed to chrysler and see how stupid the ungrateful b$%$#rt is.

And then with these *******'s, you make all the rest pay!!!
I agree.

Old 11-30-2007 | 10:49 PM
woligator
Record Breaker

Solar got a nice idea,around here when people **** us too much we dump snow in their alleys
and my stepfather got a 10 and a 12 wheeler so lots of snow

Old 11-30-2007 | 11:04 PM
SilverSmoker
Rookie

I saygive him a bill for $1900 -$50 for belt!! So I can pay up and I will call it even.... Or i can send the bill to Chrysler, try to get my money and laugh as they void your warranty for being such a ****up!!

Old 11-30-2007 | 11:08 PM
solarwarp
Veteran

ORIGINAL: woligator

Solar got a nice idea,around here when people **** us too much we dump snow in their alleys
and my stepfather got a 10 and a 12 wheeler so lots of snow
Yeah, but snow melts... you can't get rid of all of the pea gravel; 3 years from now, his lawn mower will still be picking up rocks and slinging them through the neighbor's windows.

Old 11-30-2007 | 11:42 PM
Aero Ram
All Star

Yeah My thoughts on this are basically the same as everyone elses, had that been my truck I woulda bought you a new flashlight me a new belt, and a 12pack and see if ya care to have a brew while putting it on, and I would definately feel indebted still!

some people!

Old 12-01-2007 | 12:02 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

I call it Teaxs Justice!!
What part of Texas are you from... over here we don't do something behindtheir back thatthey may not even find out about for months when he needs warranty work done. We want our Texas justice quicker than that.

Order 20 yards of Pea Gravel to be delivered to his front lawn.
I think you misunderstood what I said or maybe I am not understanding what you are saying.?!?!?!
I am on Parts/Service side , and I say ***** that ungratfull bastard and turn him in!!

Quick Reply: Everybody makes mistakes, but