Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Some A$#hole egged my wifes car

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 12:16 AM
stevew
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Some A$#hole egged my wifes car

I know from experience both ways that egg WILL fade paint. It sounds like you got to it in time and rinsed it off, as well as washed it with soap. Egg has a special amino acid in the egg white (Albumen) that has a really high level of PH.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:26 AM
solarwarp
Veteran

Jimmy,did the chola have the sharpie eyebrows?

Old 12-22-2007, 03:10 AM
DiEseLjunKy
Veteran

It don't matter how quick you get egg off the damage is done the instant it gets on the paint. Google it...Never been egged but I've had a vehicle b roken into by thieves made me so damn mad I'dprolly be on death row ifI caught whoever done that in the act..

Old 12-22-2007, 05:15 AM
cumminalong

Don't feel too bad brother, I had a little incident tonight too.

Wife yelled at a few kids hopping the fences between the yards and about and hour later, I here what sounds like muffled gun shots.

So, being I always have one of 13 pistols handy (this time being a Springfield XD45 with X2L loaded with 230 grains of Federal HST's) I go running out from behind the house to see what the F.

Apparently the little bastards decide to go Louisville on my mailbox. It's a big, brick encased one and they knocked the damn bricks off and smashed up the box.

So, being the polite, considerate, socially concsiousguy that I am, I proceeded to hit a few houses, roust up a few parents, scare a few kids and make sure that they knew well and good that I would no longer clean guns on the BACK porch, I'll clean them out on the front porch.

I hate chicken $hit little bastards that feel that destroying someone else property is even remotely funny. Absolute cowardess and immaturity is all it is.

Sorry, to steal your thread, just though you'd like to know you're not the only one having a crap day.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:59 AM
Bigriver

Sorry to hear about these troubles guys. Some things in life never change and is just as hard to understand.
Aweek ago today, 3 crap heads broke into our church, and besides stealing assorted sound equipment and musical intruments, vandalized many administration offices as well as the sanctuary. Total losses amounted to around $100,000.00 and couldn't have come at a worse time.

Fortunately, our local law enforcement caught the teenages and are being charged. A theif is a theif, but when asked why they vandalized and destroyed, they couldn't answer.

Just seems our culture road has hit a dead end, butI pray for a better future.

Old 12-22-2007, 08:12 AM
burban2002
Veteran

Not to sound like a jerk, but because I finished some biochem courses and I need to feel like they had some purpose rather than just tormenting me I'll give you some info that was pounded into my head. Albumen is not a amino acid, it is the egg white. However the egg white does have some proteins in it made up of amino acids(the building blocks that are not necessarily acidic). Also if it had a high pH, it would be basic.

Jimmy that really sucks to hear. I would be furious. Hope you can touch it up enough to not notice it. I cant stand thiefs and it sucks that some people dont have respect for others stuff. I had somebody break into my car out front, steal the 400 dollar head unit, and then leave a dollar on the dash.

Old 12-22-2007, 09:38 AM
UpBranchLiner

Man Jimmy, you've had a rough couple of weeks. Hang in there.

Old 12-22-2007, 10:11 AM
solarwarp
Veteran

ORIGINAL: burban2002

Not to sound like a jerk --Snip--

I had somebody break into my car out front, steal the 400 dollar head unit, and then leave a dollar on the dash.
Those kids parents ought to be proud that they were able to teach their kids not to steal. (They bought your stereo for a buck.)

Old 12-22-2007, 10:49 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: solarwarp

Jimmy,did the chola have the sharpie eyebrows?
I will ask my wife when I get home from work.

Now for my next question. If I put a good 500-1000 pounds of weight in my bed, Do you think I can drag a parked ford expedition for a few miles?

Old 12-22-2007, 11:12 AM
reed
Veteran

Hey Jimmy,

Did all of the egg come off? If not I just remembered something that can help get residue off.

Quick Reply: Some A$#hole egged my wifes car