Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Some A$#hole egged my wifes car

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 10:31 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some A$#hole egged my wifes car

Here it is. Last night my wife thought she was rocky Balboa at work and got into a fight with some gangbanging little Chola. Both were sent home but because my wife was just defending herself they called her this morning and she is to resume her regular schedule. My wife had a lot of magazines floating around work with of course our address on them. My wife, too lazy to put her car in the garage where I have cleared a spot for it leaves it on the street. well she just went out to go get some dinner and she came back in and informed me that someone had egged her car. Sure as **** they did, now Diablo was untouched, the minivan was untouched. only her car was egged. Unfortunately I can not prove it was the person that she got into it with so I can not justify taking action. but I now have to watch out for another thing. I sent her to one of those brushless drive through car washes as the eggs were not dry yet and I will check it out when she gets home.

Will the egg do any damage to the car? I keep her car waxed with turtle wax the old school type every three months and follow it with polish.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Default RE: Some A$#hole egged my wifes car

Jimmy

when you have fresh egg on a vehicle, you must rinse it off (at least) with water before hitting a car wash. the fast air dries it more son!!!

Old 12-21-2007, 10:44 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

She is on her way back and I am going outside to deal with it.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:44 PM
jengel
Professional

I have had my patrol car egged several years ago and it didn't damage the paint.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:48 PM
dasnake
Veteran

i had one of my cars egged 35 years ago, paint was different then and it left a spiderweb series of scratches from the shell impacting the paint.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:57 PM
reed
Veteran

From my experience you will need to get out the sponge and wash the car carefully in the day light to get any remaining residue from the eggs. You may have gotten to it fast enough that it won't be necessary, but often there are clear stubborn areas left (that you can see in the light) that will still damage the paint over time. Sounds like with all the waxing your doing it will be ok.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:51 PM
bksram3500
Record Breaker

That suck jimmy.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:58 PM
redneckracer212
Rookie

Dude if I were you I would go bye her work myself and egg that guys car, then stay up on watch the next couple of nights and see if anybody comes by and tries to mess with your wife's car then you can bust him, ifno one comes bye to mess with her car it probably wasn't him.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:05 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

I am just going to bide my time. I put it in the garage. the car wash did not get the **** off so I went out and washed it real quick and then brought it in the garage and got all the little bits of egg off. there was a big area of paint that got f$@#ed up. probably from impact of one of the eggs. the fj's have no clear coat. I will touch it up tomorrow and if this happens again I will have to get diablo up and running and go rip a house off of its foundation.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:13 AM
bksram3500
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo
if this happens again I will have to get diablo up and running and go rip a house off of its foundation.
Good idea, if The Goat was near Pheonix I would hook up to the house and help Diablo.

Quick Reply: Some A$#hole egged my wifes car