Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Some A$#hole egged my wifes car

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 02:38 PM
sa1765
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Some A$#hole egged my wifes car

i'd sit a carton of eggs on his hood....see if he comes back. if he doesn't, just set the ford on fire. if he does, kill the little ****.

sharpie eyebrow??? i thought they used the sharpie for the thier little molest-tache's

Old 12-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Hellbilly1
Veteran

could always tryslicedbologna. We tested that once on an old car and it left nice round spots where it peeled the paint off in the sun??

Old 12-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Hellbilly1
Veteran

damn errors makin double posts.

Old 12-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

just get some videocameras...after we got egged a million times and someone took a **** on my hood, we got some cameras and hooked them up to a cheap $20 VCR/TV combo from walmart and now we record every night so if something happens we just roll back the tape and check it out...we already caught one person egging my dads truck just a little bit after he got it...funny thing is that it turns out one of the kids in the jeep that egged it was my sisters friend but he hadnt been over to the house in so long that he didnt know it was us he was egging. so my dad just put in a phone call to his dad and the kid had to carry an egg around with him all summer that his dad had wrote on with a sharpie that said "eggs are for eating, not throwing" lol.

but sorry about your luck man, itll be fine, just dont get yourself in trouble over it, but i would suggest getting some cameras, i think ours came from target and it was 2 color w/ nightvision cameras with a wireless receiver and everything you need to hook it up for like $150...well worth it if you want to catch whoever is doing this.

Old 12-22-2007, 10:20 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

My sons truck was egged the week he got it. He didnt find it till the next morning. It left a starburst pattern in the door from where it hit it. But the good news is that the kids that did it were caught egging another car, so we pressed charges and they are having to pay for it. $423 to get that part of the door repainted.

Name:  IMG_0345.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  25.8 KB

Old 12-22-2007, 10:27 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

I am thinking of getting the damaged door repainted, I don't want to go through my insurance if I dont have too but if it is more tehn a grand I will. of course that priority leve is below getting Diablo back up and running.

Quick Reply: Some A$#hole egged my wifes car