Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OH MY - Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OH MY - Happy Birthday To Me!!!

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

Non the less, I get off on these little things I do to my ride. But somewhere I need to say "whoa".
What I'm reading here is tha you've done all that you feel comfortable with, and yet you still have a void that need filling. I suggest letting your current ride go where it belongs *cough*MAYFAIR*cough* and find yourself a NEW ram to play with

Old 05-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

Non the less, I get off on these little things I do to my ride. But somewhere I need to say "whoa".
What I'm reading here is tha you've done all that you feel comfortable with, and yet you still have a void that need filling. I suggest letting your current ride go where it belongs *cough*MAYFAIR*cough* and find yourself a NEW ram to play with

Yeah, but I'm not finished with this one yet. Still soooo much left to mess with.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:57 PM
htgriffith
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big River, I can not say enough about that hood. Man does it set your truck off. It looks awesome. Maybe one day we can hook up and I can take a look at that awesome truck. I drive through your area all the time going offshore and or to land rigs.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: htgriffith

Big River, I can not say enough about that hood. Man does it set your truck off. It looks awesome. Maybe one day we can hook up and I can take a look at that awesome truck. I drive through your area all the time going offshore and or to land rigs.

Not a problem, just let me know when or give me a call. Yeah, the hood has character. Just put some "bling" on it. Whadda ya think?

Quick Reply: OH MY - Happy Birthday To Me!!!