Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT: The Pentagon warned Tuesday the US Army will not be able to pay its soldiers beyond June 15

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 04:07 PM
RamItOne
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OT: The Pentagon warned Tuesday the US Army will not be able to pay its soldiers beyond June 15

hey fort Jackson is prolly one of the hottest places for basic.

Let's all just get along.

Old 05-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Az2500Cummins08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OT: The Pentagon warned Tuesday the US Army will not be able to pay its soldiers beyond June 15

Actually, I am not a troop leader. Still sporting the sham sheild. NCO's are overrated. Bunch of lazy mother f*ckers they are. Don't want stripes. They have tried to force me to the board, but I didnt want to go. Still trying to make me go, but I am not going. And FYI, no I have not had a negative counceling since t school.

You think you are such as bad *** dont you? Mister 20+ years army retiree. Too stupid to get out of the army and get a real job were you? That seems to be what it is these days. My CSM got court marshaled when we were still in Iraq for: Soliciting alchohol to lower enlisted for sexual favors. Right on, way to set the example. I cannot seem to find anything on him off the net, except for this:http://www.scribd.com/doc/1747574/US-Army-Jan22

But I cannot find the article on him, the link on the right of the page that reads: csm melo, court martial is empty.

Quick Reply: OT: The Pentagon warned Tuesday the US Army will not be able to pay its soldiers beyond June 15