Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

My truck in the driveway.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 11:43 PM
Az2500Cummins08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My truck in the driveway.

My CTD 2500 Ram is sitting in my driveway, still kinda clean, it is remarkable. It is a b*tch to keep it clean. But, it has been over a week since I have washed it. saying that, the moderators cannot say this is an off topic post.

Saw my first firefly today. I didnt know what the hell it was at first. I was freakin out. We dont have them in Arizona. So, I did what anyone would do the first time yall saw them when you were kids. I went outside and tried to catch me some. I caught 2 in a mason jar. Pretty amazing. I did a little research on them. Pretty bad ***. Their asses glow because they are trying to get some tail.

Old 05-25-2008, 11:58 PM
jakebrake
Champion
Default RE: My truck in the driveway.

My trucks been dirty for 2-3 weeks, gonna stay dirty too as the weather is changing for the worst. As for fireflys, we dont get them here. First time I seen them was in iowa.

Old 05-25-2008, 11:59 PM
BigHurt3500

HAHAHAHAHA that is great lol we we get so many of them down here in Ga it almost illuminates the yards. Been priceless to get a pic of your face the moment you saw it.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:14 AM
BiggBlu601
Veteran

i need to wash mine lol. we used to have fire flys around here alot but i have not seen any in a long time lol.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:44 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

Welcome to the wonderfull world of BLACK !!
Just wait till you take it off road on a tight trail with trees and bushes down the sides. It will look like someone took 60 grit and rubbed it all the way down the truck.
These black trucks are HARD to keep looking good and even harder to keep the scratches off of it!!

Old 05-26-2008, 12:51 AM
handymanherb
Banned

I send you some love bugs, you love them lol.
Oh this is my cousins 3500, we took the presure washer to it as soon as he drove up and they will eat the paint off if left on to long, and make it a bitch to see as you can't use your wipers or it will smear.

He got all these in one 1/4 mile of the roadon the wayto Orlando

Old 05-26-2008, 12:53 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: Az2500Cummins08

My CTD 2500 Ram is sitting in my driveway, still kinda clean, it is remarkable. It is a b*tch to keep it clean. But, it has been over a week since I have washed it. saying that, the moderators cannot say this is an off topic post.

Saw my first firefly today. I didnt know what the hell it was at first. I was freakin out. We dont have them in Arizona. So, I did what anyone would do the first time yall saw them when you were kids. I went outside and tried to catch me some. I caught 2 in a mason jar. Pretty amazing. I did a little research on them. Pretty bad ***. Their asses glow because they are trying to get some tail.
Truck looks really good man, black is a great color for trucks, but like Buzzy said, a b*tch to keep clean......

As for this post, there's nothing wrong with it....

Old 05-26-2008, 10:22 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

AZ you must be out on the Kempner side of Cove....I never remember seeing fire flies in that area except one night at a friends house in Kempner. Way to many people in Cove / Killeen.

They are fun though ~ got to play w/ some in Minnesota. I know I looked like a school girl on crack trying to chase them down

As for the black thing ~ I am really starting to hate the baby truck and appreciate the silver one. I can't let the baby truck sit in the driveway for two days with out it needing a bath. I think the baby truck is even worse off because it isn't just black; it has that metallic flake in it (freaking rainbow truck). The silver truck I can work the **** out of and form 10 feet it still looks clean

Old 05-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Az2500Cummins08

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

Welcome to the wonderfull world of BLACK !!
Just wait till you take it off road on a tight trail with trees and bushes down the sides. It will look like someone took 60 grit and rubbed it all the way down the truck.
These black trucks are HARD to keep looking good and even harder to keep the scratches off of it!!
My paint was done after the first week I had my truck. Arizona pin striping. Doesnt help that I frequently wheen my truck here in the texas woods. Or a couple weeks ago when I was playin in the mud, and I slid sideways into a tree. I will get a pic real quick and post it for you.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Az2500Cummins08

This is the worst one. Name:  SANY0037.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  78.1 KB

Just thought I would share this pic, currently as it sits.
Name:  SANY0038.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  117.2 KB

Quick Reply: My truck in the driveway.