Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT... damn it! Lou's gone!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 12:41 AM
RamItOne
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OT... damn it! Lou's gone!

oh yeah is he tagged or chipped? Call all the vets and shelters as well. And put up fliers at the vets near your area.

Old 05-28-2008, 12:42 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts

no expense will be spared... if by thrusday he's now home (we'll be checking the pounds tomorrow), I'll make bigger signs to use with the "open house" signs...

Old 05-28-2008, 12:56 AM
RamItOne

don't put food out, a lot of people think that'll help, all itll do is attract other animals and may scare off your dog when he tries to come home. Wish I lived near you, get as many people out there.

Good luck!

Oh and it wounds like your property is fenced so unless you have livestockake sure you leave a way for him to come back home.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:15 AM
justviper1
Veteran

Sorry to hear about the dog. I know how you must feel. They become a part of the family. My dad tells my mom that it would be easier for him to get rid of her than to get rid of our doberman! Best of luck! Hope he comes home soon for you and isn't hurt.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:14 AM
Little Foot
Veteran

Dude best of luck finding louie. That horrible My dog did that when I was a kid and we found him at the local humane society. Hopefully if he is there they take better care of him than they did mine. Good luck again.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:18 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Damn Steve, I'm sorry to hear that.... the last time I had a dog do something like this.....I ended up almost losing her because she broke 3 legs. RamItOne has the right idea, and I would definitely contact the local Animal Control, just in case they pick him up...or to keep an eye out for him.

Keep us updated!

Old 05-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Bigriver

Hey Steve, Wish you well in finding Louie. Hopefully he'll come back around. I know that ya'll have been driving to cover more area, but you may want to take some time on a bike to cover less ground but search it more intensely. I want to think that since he was able to run off, he may not have broken any bones, just got the hell scared out of him.
Again, good luck with finding you pal.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:30 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

Hey Steve, Wish you well in finding Louie. Hopefully he'll come back around. I know that ya'll have been driving to cover more area, but you may want to take some time on a bike to cover less ground but search it more intensely. I want to think that since he was able to run off, he may not have broken any bones, just got the hell scared out of him.
Again, good luck with finding you pal.

Adrenaline makes people do strange things, the same goes for dogs. Since the impact was a slow speed impact, I think you are right. However, once the bruising starts to swell, it could be a different story. I've seen people do strange things while amped on adrenaline....

Old 05-28-2008, 07:38 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

Best of luck finding your buddy. I know what it's like to lose a friend like that. I would be going nuts if one of my boxers ran off and I couldn't find them.

Keep us posted and good luck!!

Old 05-28-2008, 07:45 AM
woligator
Record Breaker

hope u will find ur dog buddy...

mine lucky escaped death about 1 month ago whit nothing but blues bruises when hit by a car at say 20mph....

Quick Reply: OT... damn it! Lou's gone!