Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Banks tuner

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 12:21 AM
rfinn04
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banks tuner

Drew.. does the edge produce work the same as the tst as far as it only changes timing and length of injector opening or does it raise the fuel pressure? And does that go for all the settings on the Edge? Another question is how do you get info on exactly how the boxs raise the power?

Old 09-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the edge does raise the fuel rail pressure, TST is only a timeing and duration, however there is a new TST that is comeing out that can adjust the fuel rail pressure well past the 26.5K psi the rail can sometimes see.

I have a matrix somewhere of what each box does, if I get a little time at work this afternoon I'll try and find it.

Old 09-09-2006, 01:12 PM
get2it
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to agree with Drew on the TST system,if your like most of us,hotrodding diesels is like a sickness. Once you start and see what your truck can do, your going to want to keep going. You can let your truck grow with this system and not have to buy another one. If you stack this TST with an TS MP-8 your truckwith intake and exhaust will run great. Then if you want to do turbo, injectors, intercooler, you will be amazed.You just have to remember to let your trans upgrades keep up with your motor, billet torque converter
and some type of valve body will definatley be in order. I am always firm beleiver that you get what you pay for,and with the diesel upgrades this really holds true.

Theres no greater feeling than smoking some punk in a sportscar that thinks he's going to be cool, I smoked a kid in a 350z with a greddy turbo set up last night by 6 cars. He was soo embarassed in front of his freinds that he blew the next red light so he didn't have to sit next to me again. It's addicting.

Quick Reply: Banks tuner